Chapter 9- Awkwardness Seems To Run In The Family..

I woke up in the middle of the night from noises in the kitchen.

"What the..." I sat up and looked around, forgetting where I was. I looked over to my right and saw Frank laying on the couch I feel asleep on and remembered I was at Mikey's house. I guess one of them moved me over here and put all these fluffy blankets on me when I feel asleep. Probably Mikey, he's always been a little sissy like that.

I heard another noise that sounded like jars being pushed together come from the kitchen, breaking me from my thoughts.

"It's probably just Mikey.." I pushed all of the blankets off of me and got up off of the couch. I walked past Frank and saw that he was sleeping with his hand in his pants.

"Hah, why am I friends with this kid..." i laughed while walking out of the family room and into the hallway that lead to the kitchen.

I walked into the kitchen and saw that the person in there was definitely NOT Mikey.

There was a guy with black hair that came down to his shoulders who was dressed in all black pushing things around in the fridge. He was bent over and basically inside the fridge, but straightened up after moving a couple more containers.

Holy. Fuck. He's wearing all black and is raiding their fridge, he's obviously a ROBBER.

I started breathing really heavy and freaking it, trying to decide just what the fuck I am to do in this situation. Why the Hell is he even robbing their fridge?

I was trying to stay quiet but obviously failed since the guy turned around and gave me a weird look.

After a couple of seconds I realized that it was just the boy that Mikey's family knows. I calmed down and my breathing became normal again as I walked over to the kitchen table. I pulled out one of the chairs and sat down, then looked back up at the boy.

"So..um, what are you doing here..?" I asked the kid who was looking at me with complete confusion.

"I...live here...who the fuck are you and why are you in my house?" the kid furrowed his eyebrows together.

Oh. That's PROBABLY why he looked confused..

"Oh, hah, sorry. I'm Elodea, I'm Mikey's friend. I stayed over..." the kid slowly nodded and started to walk out of the kitchen.

Okay, that's cool too..?

"Wait," I called after him. He turned around and looked at me, "Do your parents live here too?" I was confused as to why this kid even lived here, weren't his parents just friends with Mikey's parents?

He gave me a "what-the-fuck" look and nodded his head. 

"Well yeah, obviously..?" he kept staring at me like I had three heads.

"Alright, geez, it's not really that obvious that you guys would all live with Mikey.." the boy seemed to be getting more confused by the second.

"Actually, it kind of is...why the Hell would we live in separate houses..?" 

Okay, now I'm confused.

"Well, normally families just live with their own families..? I don't know.." the boy facepalmed and ran a hand through his hair.

"Which is exactly why we live here." he moved his arms around him, gesturing to the house.

"Wait, I'm so confused," I got up from my chair and walked over to him, "aren't your parents friends of Mikey's parents?" he stared at me with a confused look on his face for a little while longer until realization flooded over his face and he silently said "Oh". 

"You thought that me and Mik- oh, I guess that's why it'd be weird to live together.." the kid looked down and scratched the back of his head, obviously feeling awkward.

"Who are you then..?" I got scared again thinking maybe he was a robber, even though Mikey talked to him at school.

The boy looked back up at me then shifted his eyes around the room awkwardly before looking back at me.

"I'm..uh..I'm Gerard. Gerard Way, Mikey's brother." 

MIKEY HAS A FUCKING BROTHER!?

~~the video along with this has NOTHING WHATSOEVER to do with this story, it's just that it's the most disturbing video I've ever watched (if you watch the full thing) & felt the need to share it with you all:) so yeah, watch at your own risk & that stuff, if you have an uneasy stomach I guess you shouldn't watch it because there's some weird squeemish parts..but HEY, youtube didn't put an age limit on it so....yeah! ANYWAY, back to the story: FINALLY, THE GERARD IS HERE! THIS IS PUSHED OFF NO LONGER! :)~~