Chapter 5: Spain Holiday Part 2

INFORMATION: I have changed Lydia's sons name to Lewis xxx hope your enjoy the book
PHOTO: the photo is Maisie and Alex they have been waiting for Molly to wake up they have stayed at home Joanna has taken tommy to the water park...

Alex's POV...
Today is day 1 for not doing CPR on my Molly my wife to be she is breathing a tiny bit not much though I really want my babe back I am going to kill Harry Maisie moo is not very happy she is really upset she wouldn't go swimming this morning with the family she has stayed here I told Joanna to take really good care of tommy don't let him in the pool too much she said ok I got up and walked over to Claire's room a doctor was scanning Molly's brain and body I walked away Maisie ran after me I said come on princess let's to downstairs and wait for everyone to come back tommy will be home soon...

Doctor 1 POV..
That's good news their is no bruising on the brain or anything wrong with the body it's just the fact or the water removing from the body I opened the door I shouted mr Betts he ran upstairs and ran over to me I said Molly is doing really well their is nothing wrong with brain or any other insides just the fact we need to remove water from the lungs which is a pumping operation then we will Stitch her up and she will wake up 2 hours after she will be hopefully be ok for tomorrow dinner time Alex said oh thank you so much doctor I will leave you to get on with it..

Alex's POV...
Everyone is back I walked downstairs and Joanna said here you go Alex my brother in law your son tommy he has been as good as gold everyone cooked dinner it is half 5 I said everyone can I have your attention please the doctor has just spoken to me and Molly is fine just needs water removing from her lungs so she can breath she will be stable around 12 dinner tomorrow everyone cheered Maisie started laughing and ran into my arms tommy smiled at me I kissed his head I went upstairs looked in Claire's room they had gone into the aid room downstairs to do the operation I said Claire your room is back available she said yeah she walked upstairs into her room I got changed into my tracksuite Maisie got changed into her Minnie Mouse onsie and her slippers I got tommy changed into his blue converse baby grow gave him a dummy and I walked downstairs I said Alice love you can have tommy if Georgia asks say no and come to me if she is being a pest Alice laughed and I hugged her everyone sat at the dinner table Harry hadn't come down yet Taylor said I am going to get Harry he can't miss dinner..

Taylor's POV...
I opened my bedroom door Harry was laid on the bed I said babe dinner is ready everyone is waiting for you he said Taylor do you love me I said Harry even though what you did to Molly can't be forgiven by Alex and Molly I will choose you first he looked at me I smiled he ran over and hugged me and we walked downstairs...