46

"Having fun yet?" Deja asked, a smirk on her face as she leaned against the doorframe of Sienna's nursery and watched Mason struggle to figure out how to put a crib together.

"Hush." He mumbled.

"Do you need help?" She laughed.

"What I need is for you to go sit somewhere."

"Why do you call Anthony? He's done this a couple times already so I'm sure he could help you out."

"I don't need help, babe. I need silence so I can focus. And I mean that in the nicest way possible." He told her.

"Okay." She laughed softly, not at all taking what he said to heart. "I'll be downstairs if you need anything."

"Okay."

Laughing softly, she shook her head as she left the room and made her way downstairs to the kitchen, where she started to put together her mid morning snack.

With her due date getting closer, her fathers release date nearing, and her and Masons relationship growing stronger by the day, her excitement was at a full ten, and she couldn't be happier.

Masons infidelity hadn't crossed her mind in days, and she didn't know just how thankful for that she was. She truly was getting happier, especially with Mason and his efforts to make sure everything worked out perfectly. On top of getting their daughters nursery ready, he had even gotten the spare room downstairs ready for Deja's father to move into in just three days, which was when he was finally getting released, just a couple weeks before the arrival of his granddaughter.

"Baby." Mason called, jogging down the stairs to meet Deja in the kitchen.

"Need help already?" She joked.

"Funny." He laughed softly and pecked her lips as he placed a hand on her round stomach. "What time you gotta be at work?"

"Two." She told him. "And I get off at seven."

"They only gave you five hours?"

"Yep. My manager said she doesn't want me on my feet too long with me being so late in the pregnancy. She was pregnant before and said if she was on her feet too long, she felt like she was dying. So she's being considerate and I appreciate her for that."

"Damn, that's really nice of her." He smiled. "You driving there?"

"I guess." She shrugged with a small smile. "Only if you're in the car with me though."

Just a few days ago, Deja had successfully gotten her license with the help of Mason, but she still wasn't a hundred percent confident in driving alone. But once again, with Mason's support and help, she was driving as much as she could with Mason in the car with her.

  "That works, because I actually need the car today while you're gone."

"For what? You got plans?"

"I need to finish up some stuff at work, and go get these ultrasound pictures from Jocelyn since she decided to make an appointment and not tell me about it." He mumbled.