13

Baby, the sound of you
Better than a harmony
I want you off my mind
And on me
Holding me closer than we've ever been before
This ain't a dream
You're here with me
Boy, it don't get no better than you
For you, I wanna take my time
All night
I wanna love you in every kind of way
I wanna please you, no matter how long it takes
If the world should end tomorrow, then we only have today
I'm gonna love you in every kind of way

1 month later...

"Mason, you know you don't have to hold me so tight, right?" Deja said, looking back at him.

Ignoring her, Mason tightened his already protective hold on her waist and held her more firmly against him as he scanned their surroundings.

After a week of asking, Deja got him to agree on going to the club with her, Carrie, and Eric. And so far, he wasn't a fan of where he was. He hated the amount of people that surrounded them, and he also hated the looked Deja was receiving from the other men there. Mason couldn't help that he had become so protective over her, but he was, and that much was completely obvious.

"Mason, baby seriously." She laughed and turned around in his arms. "You wanna try to dance or something?"

"I can't dance, Deja." He said, still holding onto her.

"You're such a liar." She laughed again and grabbed his hand. "Loosen up a little bit. Come on."

Sighing, he allowed her to pull him into the mass of people on the dance floor next to Carrie and Eric.

"Aye, you finally got his ass out here." Eric laughed, gently holding onto Carries waist.

Smiling, Deja said nothing back to him, but turned her attention back to Mason instead. "Just hold me like so." She told him, placing his hands on her waist.

Gripping her waist, Mason tucked his bottom lip in his mouth and looked down at her, taking in a small breath. Since the song Easy by DaniLeigh and Chris Brown was already playing, she started to slowly move her body against his to the tempo of the song.

Biting down on his lip, Mason felt his body relax as he started to focus more on the way Deja was moving against him, and not the people around him.

Thankfully, it didn't take long for him to get more comfortable and actually start to match her rhythm. In no time, both of them were relaxed and having the type of fun Deja was wanting them to have. And although she wanted to, she didn't go by the bar much, because she knew how upset Mason would get if he saw her order a drink. They were both underage and not supposed to be drinking at all, but here Deja was with a serious alcohol problem already. The last thing she wanted was for Mason to find out about it and get on her ass for it. She knew that if he caught wind of her drinking habits, then nothing good would come out of it, so she did her best to control herself while they were at the club.

Thankfully, the next two hours went by smoothly and almost perfectly. But now tired and over the scene, Mason was ready to leave and go home, especially since he had to be up early the next morning to go see his younger sisters little dance competition.

After saying bye to Carrie and Eric, Deja and Mason left the loud and packed building, then headed out to his car.

"Did you like that?" Deja asked him once he started driving.

"It was okay." He shrugged. "I think I'm more of a home boy though."

"Understood." She nodded. "What time do we have to be up for Blessing's competition?"