Chapter 21: Night of passion

This chapter is nothing but a lemon and smut! For my fellow perverts out there~and yes I am including myself in that category 🥰😝

Walking through the streets again you had your hair down, jeans shorts, sandals and a red tank top. You didn't go looking for Kid right away, the third games of the tournament were about to start, and you figured he and his men were getting ready for that.

You can went into a bar and started to drink. You'd handed the bartender a hefty sack of money and told her to serve you until it ran out.

What felt like forever and you were finally wasted.

"I think I need to cut you off." The lady finally said.

"Did i run out of my tab already?" You spoke slow so you didn't slur.

"No, but I didn't see you come in with anyone and pretty soon pirates will be here to drink, they see you like this you'll be in trouble." You wanted to say that you already were but she wouldn't get it.

"Can I have some food then? Soak up the alcohol?"

"Yes, here some sandwiches it'll help soak up stuff and here's some water. I'll get you our soup too. Please don't go anywhere."

She walked off and you sat there staring at the snack made for you. You thought about your life and what had led you to this exact moment.

"Should've just died in that damn jungle." You mumbled.

"If you'd done that, you wouldn't be here driving me mad." A growl said next to you.

It was like electricity had been sent through you and you sobered up a little bit. Kid was sitting next to you, not looking at all amused by you. You remembered your last conversation with him and picked up a sandwich and shoved it in your mouth not bothering trying to taste it.

"I guess there's that." You kept eating trying to figure out what to say.

"Where the hell were you yesterday."

"Pissed off went to work it off."

"I thought you'd left when I didn't see your stupid little boat."

You paused, you looked at him then.

"I wouldn't leave and not say goodbye to you, not again."

He huffed before standing to leave. You stayed seated feeling tears coming to your face again. Only to feel relief a second later when you felt his flesh hand on your shoulder.

"C'mon Shortie the games planned today were cancelled cause of the explosion yesterday. Let's take a walk and...talk."

You wanted him to take you to bed and keep you there all day and all night. Come tomorrow you'd never get to go there again.

"I've got food coming out I paid for it already."

"They'll give it to someone else. Let's go."

He grabbed your bicep and pulled you off the stool. You walked out into the dark night, and breathed in the sea filled air.

"We've gotta talk Shortie."

"Yeah we do. I know."

"I found a spot, my ship isn't the best place. Where's your ship? We can sail there."

You gave him a side stare. And smiled. You decided to tease him a little bit.

"Awe Kid, you were thinking about me that's so cute~" you grabbed his arm, placing is between your breasts and squeezed. "I can't believe the big bad Eustass Kid can be a little softie sometimes~ You care about me~" You squeezed hard he choked on a cough.