Chapter Seven: Just like old times

-Y/N's POV-

Kid walked ahead of you. You passed members of his crew. Some you recognized others must've been new.

"Quite the show Opal." Killer had his arms crossed over his chest. You shrugged your shoulders.

"Hey he started it, not my fault he couldn't handle a simple fight." Killer chuffed, you assumed he did that instead of laughing.

"Remember us Opal?" Heat stood behind Killer. His somber expression seemed amused.

"You guys are hard to forget." You smiles and you didn't need to force it.

"Let's go Shortie!" All of a sudden the dirt was missing from beneath you. And your face was buried in red feathers.

"Huh? Ah hey Kid! Put me down I know how to walk!"

"You won't be walking straight in a little bit Shortie!" Kid sneered. And you felt your face light up with mortification. Some of his men laughed others looked embarrassed.

"KID!"

"Hahaha Hahaha!" Kid stormed away from everybody with you bouncing from the movement of him walking so fast.

You were getting curious looks from everyone. Kid either didn't notice or didn't care. No one stared long when they realized just who was carrying you.

"Kid please put me down I can walk."

But he wasn't listening if anything when he came up to his ship he practically ran to his quarters. When he finally put you down he threw you on his bed.

Before you could stand up, he loomed over you for half a second before his lips came crashing down on yours violently. He also ripped your shirt in half.

"I need you Shortie! So fucking much!"

You couldn't form words, you just nodded your head. He unclipped your bra and then threw off his own jacket and vest and then proceeded to attack your jaw and neck with a series of bites and kisses. His mechanic hand held your hip, while his flesh hand attacked your breast kneading it and pinching the nipple.

You couldn't help but throw your head back in a half scream half moan. Everywhere he touched was like fire.

"Ah K-Kid!"

"That's right Shortie scream my name! I want those fuckers to know who you belong to."

He yanked your shorts off with your underwear, and trailed his nips and kisses down your belly. He spread your legs wide.

"I don't belong-"

"Like hell you don't! You were mine 2 years ago you're mine now. And this time you're not going anywhere."

Before you could ask him what he meant, he went down on your womanhood. Causing a cry to leave your mouth.

"Oh God! Kid!"

"Hehe what's wrong Shortie?"

"I'm not gonna last if you do that!" You words came out on a breath. Kid just laughed but it wasn't a mocking kind of laugh. It was a laugh with a man who was all too pleased with himself.

"I know Shortie. I want you to cum fast. Don't worry I plan on keeping you here for the whole day."

He attacked your clit next with his tongue and teeth. Holding your thighs still. You'd have bruises on them from his fingers gripping you so hard but right now you didn't care.

Everything Kid was doing, was helping you forget all the other hands, and mouths that had ever been on your body. You felt the knot in your stomach get tighter and tighter. Kid added two fingers into you, his mouth on your clit, and his fingers teasing your G-spot had you moaning his name.