Epilogue-Save a dance for me

Quick note-I found this GIF on tumblr from Lacymorganwrite. I don't know if she is the main artist but if she is, she gets all the credit for this amazing work of art. I always wondered what Kid would look like with a smaller arm, and he even had a goatee <3!!!!!!!! I love this!!!!! And this is what how I'll be describing him in this last update of this story. Thank you Lacymorganwrites!!!!!-Also I am going to write a little tidbit in here with reader from my Wind in our Sails book. I will be using her nickname that Koby will later call her, hopefully it's less confusing. Thanks again for a great year you guys!!! I can't believe after a whole year this story is finally done!!!!!

---5 years after Wano---

"Vice Admiral Titania..."

You felt a bead of swat run down your spine. Another proposal to dance from someone sleezy and gross and very drunk. You could've left a while ago, you'd done your three obligatory dances with people you actually liked. Smoker, Garp and Koby. 

"I'm sorry I won't be taking anymore dances tonight, I am here enjoying the atomoshpere please leave me be sir."

He walked off in a grunt, and you saw Koby pulling a young girl out onto the dance floor. Maybe a year younger than he was. She was known as the Gloomy Medic, you liked her though and judging by how the young new Vice Admiral was staring at her, he liked her too. 

You smiled as you watched them twirling around, pink dusting both of their cheeks. Koby never once taking his eyes off of her, looking at her like she was the most beautiful girl in this whole room. At times like this you couldn't help the jealous feeling that always arose in your chest. 

Where is he? It's a full moon, did that idiot forget again?

"Y/N-san!" Koby came up to you, now lacing his fingers with the young girls she looked embarrassed but made no move to remove her hand from his. Honestly they were too cute. 

"Y/N-san I'd like you to meet someone. This is Notte." The young girl shook her head but her face was getting very red, evidently the young man gave her pet name instead of her actual name. 

"Nice to meet you Notte. I am Titania D. Y/N."

"Hello ma'am. I love your dress by the way you look stunning. It's no wonder you're getting bothered so much tonight."

Your dress was red, it was a gothic style with it going down to your knees with layers of fabric making it sleek and smooth. On your abdomen was a black corset that tied in the front, and your bust was cover in satin and lace design making it a halter-top dress. Your hari was up in a bun put together but four braids all intertwining to he main knot. Your make, up consisted of a smokey eye with browns and blacks, making your Opal eyes pop even more. Your lips the same color as your dress but a shade darker. You had on a black lace choker and black diamond studs in your ears. 5 in each one. Those had been gifts from your pirate lover. 

"Thank You Notte, you look pretty too. I wish I could say I could pull off a backless dress, and the light blue looks good on you. Be careful Vice Admiral Koby, someone might try to steal her away."

"Pfft I'd love for someone to try to mess with my girl."

Notte now full on blushed. 

"We have to go ma'am it was nice meeting you." She practically ran away dragging her boyfriend who looked confused as to why they were leaving. You finished your wine and decided to step outside and enjoy the cold evening air.