Fruits Basket Oc 1

Name: Remi Katsunuma

Nickname:
Remi (Tohru Honda)
Katsunuma-San/ Remi (Yuki Sohma)
Remi-Kun (Shigure Sohma)
Katsunuma-Chan/San (Classmates/Workmates)
Two face (Prince Yuki Fan Club)
Emi (Arisa Uotani, Saki Hanajima)

Age: 16 (Beginning of the series)
18 (End of the series)

Gender: Female

Personality: Remi is an independent, sensible, strong willed, kind girl who thanks to the experiences she dealt with while growing up, makes her come off as cold when you first meet her. She hides her negative emotions after the death of her sister, she doesn't want to act weak around Tohru. Remi is very smart and observant, she knows if someone is hostile toward her or Tohru, she doesn't hesitate to protect the people she cares about, she won't be pushed around by anyone. She is very overprotective of her naive niece.

If you get past the walls she protects herself with, Remi is affectionate starved but is afraid to show her true self and let herself rely on other people, she fears that they won't accept her for who she is. Remi always treats people how she wants to be treated, the only exception is someone who wrongs her or her close ones. She doesn't let her feelings towards her past experiences with people control her. She can forgive even the worst of people if she can see that they are actually trying to be a better person. She's also motherly, always wanting to show the people she cares about love and affection especially in their time of need not caring about herself.

Appearance:

Hair colour: Reddish brown

Eye colour: Blue

Blood type: O

Height: 166cm (5'5)

Weight: 47kg

Occupation: Student
Baker (Adult)

Affiliation: Kaibara Municipal High School

School year/class: Tohru's

~~~~~~~~~