Pokémon LGPE Oc (Game)

Name: Casey

Age: 11

Gender: Female

Sexuality: Straight

Personality: Casey is a brave, adventurous, outgoing tomboy, she's very stubborn not doing what she doesn't want to do. She's independent and smart doing most things on her own since she was younger. She respects hard working adults and strives to be as hard working as her mother is. Since she couldn't be childish growing up she sometimes lets her childish side come out with friends and her Pokémon, and when people call her a boy. She's very loyal but she doesn't like people who take kindness for granted, she's quiet around those types of people.

Appearance:

Hair colour: Dark brown

Eye colour: Dark blue

Chest size: B

Height: 160 cm (5'3)

Crush: Chase

Friends: Pokemon, Chase, Elaine, Trace

Family:

Mother

Father, estranged

Elaine (Older sister) (15)

Likes: Pokemon, Her pokemon, Photography, Exploring, Climbing trees, Taking pictures, Battling, Looking after Pokémon.

Dislikes: Violence, Pain, Blood, Abuse, Suffering, Team Rocket, Thieves, Bad people, People who mistreat Pokemon, People who take kindness for granted

Fears: Losing her camera, Losing her Pokemon

Birthday: 1st May

Zodiac: Taurus

Hometown: Pallet Town

Region: Kanto

Occupation: Trainer

Starter Pokemon: Squirtle

Party: Squirtle - Wartortle - Blastoise (Male), Growlithe - Arcanine (Male), Eevee - Jolteon (Female), Sandshrew - Sandslash (Male), Scyther (Male), Clefairy - Clefable (Female)

Backstory: Casey was close to her older sister growing up, but one day when she was 6 her sister become ill. Her parents looked after her until Casey's father couldn't take it anymore and left, leaving their mother to look after Elaine alone. Since that day Casey has looked after herself while her mother looked after Elaine, who at age 13 was strong enough to start her journey. She left without even saying thank you for all of what her mother did.

Other:

• People always think she's a boy.

• Is very independent.

• Loves taking photos with her camera.