Inazuma Eleven: Original/Ares/Orion Oc (Emori)

Series: Original/Ares/Orion

Name: Gouenji Emori

Nickname:

Emo-Chan (Old bullies)

Emori-Chan (The girls and Ichihoshi Hikaru)

Gouenji-Chan/Emori (Her teammates)

The Goddess of Fire (On the pitch)

English Dub Name: Emily Blaze

English Dub Nickname:

Emi (The girls)

Goddess of Fire (On the pitch)

Age: 12 (Original)
13 (Ares/Orion)

Gender: Female

Sexuality: Straight

Blood type: O

Personality: Emori as a child was very happy go lucky but because of the bullying later in life when you first meet her she's distant out of fear because of the pain she felt. She will quickly get more talkative the more you speak to her but sadly that's not always the best since she sometimes gets too friendly which makes new people uncomfortable. She doesn't mean any harm though, she's just not the brightest when it comes to personal space at the start always hugging people she trusts without their consent. When she gets to know you she's very hyper and bubbly always wanting to keep the people she cares about happy and smiling. She's a very stubborn girl who follows her heart before using her brain most of the time, she trusts people too quickly and gets hurt because of it. When she believes in and trusts someone she will do as they say even if she doesn't understand that what she is doing is sometimes bad until it's too late. In original Emori is more carefree but apart from that she is the same.

Height: 154 cm (5'0) (Original)
159 cm (5'2) (Ares/Orion)

Cup size: A (Original)
B (Ares/Orion)

Appearance:

(Original)