Akagami No Shirayukihime Oc

Name: Marie Seiran

Kanji: セイラン マリー

Romaji: Seiran Marie

Age: 18-20

Gender: Female

Pronouns: Her/She

Sexuality: Straight

Personality: Marie is a serious woman who takes what she does very seriously. She has had a strict upbringing making her take and think of things more serious than they maybe should be sometimes, she's not the best at taking jokes. She's very kind and gentle to the people she cares about but with strangers she is polite but hardly speaks, she only speaks when spoken to. When she finds something she is interested in her facial expression, which was usually stoic becomes very soft. She smiles when she is looking after plants, and gets embarrassed when someone sees her smiling. She becomes shy when she is asked to talk about herself causally and becomes nervous even if she tries her hardest to hide it. She is very loyal and takes what she does very seriously, she doesn't like when people think they are stronger than her because she is a female.

Appearance:

Hair colour: Blonde

Hair colour: Blonde

Eye colour: Dark blue

Blood type: O

Height: 163 cm (5'4)

Weight: 42 kg

Cup size: C

Likes: Practicing, Sword fighting, Reading, Respectful people, Learning about herbs, Keeping the people she cares about safe, The sun, Waking up early

Dislikes: Violence, Blood, Pain, Suffering, Not carrying her sword, Not feeling safe, Not being able to protect the people she cares about, Disrespectful people, Bad people, Sleeping in

Relationships:
Mitsuhide Rouen (Friend/Fellow knight)
Obi (Friend/Love interest)
Ryuu (Friend)
Shirayuki (Friend)

Enemies: Bad people, Anyone who threatens her friend/families safety

Love interest: Obi

Relatives:
Kain Wistaria (Father, Deceased)
Anne Burke (Mother, Deceased)
Earl Seiran (Adopted Father)
Countess Seiran (Adopted mother, Deceased)
Kiki Seiran (Older Adopted Sister)
Izana Wisteria (Older Half Brother)
Zen Wisteria (Older Half Brother)

Status: Noble
Princess (Secret)

Occupation: Aide to the Second Prince of Clarines, Knight
1st princess of Clarines (Secret)

Title: Lady Seiran, Dame Seiran
The First Princess of Clarines (Secret)

Affiliation: Clarines

Backstory: Marie is the daughter of the late Kain Wisteria and a maid, Kain had a one night stand and then the maid was fired after he found out she was pregnant. Her mother died of childbirth resulting in Marie to be given over to the King. Haruto Wisteria wasn't happy about what he did but surprisingly didn't think badly of Marie since it wasn't her fault this situation happened. Marie was given to Earl Seiran to look after so they didn't need to explain the incident to the public and it never did because of the Kings death. Marie grew up not knowing she was the Princess of Clarines and became a knight with her adopted sister, Kiki. She met her half brother, Zen, five years before they all met Shirayuki and became his aide with her sister.

Other:

• Has amazing reflexes and is surprisingly very flexible.

• Had found interest in herbs after meeting Shirayuki and had asked the girl to show her the ropes which the girl gladly did.

• Found out she was the Princess after Izana had found out about this information and had questioned her about it and she didn't know anything about it. She didn't believe the male until it was confirmed and she didn't know what to think or how to act act.

• Was one of the best knights while training to be one, her sword skills are one of the best that has been noted of the recent time.