Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba Oc 1

Name:
Hikari Hoshiko

Kanji:
星子光

Rōmaji:
Hoshiko Hikari

Alias:
Star Pillar/Hashira
Hikari (Kagaya Ubuyashiki, Giyuu Tomioka (when they are a couple)
Hoshiko-San (Tanjiro Kamado and the other Pillars/Hashiras)
Hoshiko-Chan (Zenitsu Agatsuma)
Hoshiko-Sama (People in Butterfly Estate)

Race:
Human

Gender:
Female

Age: 19

Personality:
Hikari when she was younger used to be a happy go lucky girl, she loved her family very dearly and always hugged them whenever she got the chance. She used to always be excited to visit her grandfather who always told her stories about him being a demon slayer when he was younger, she wanted to be a slayer but her grandfather said to just have a family and live happily but her being stubborn refused.

Her happy go lucky attitude disappeared when she was 13 and she lost her family except her grandfather and older brother to a demon. She then became serious, quiet and she hardly smiled anymore. Hikari's grandfather took her and her brother in and trained her older brother but not her which made her mad but she kept calm and just kept trying to make him train her. By the age of 14 she was able to finally train which made her smile again. Her grandfather told her to always keep calm whatever happens and don't show your weakness to any demons, she wasn't good at first but she was determined to succeed and she did. She took the Demon slayer test and managed to defeat it with ease since all of the training she did, she didn't give up even after she wasn't allowed to be a slayer before now.

When she started to take out demons, people used to say she took out demons with an emotionless face but the truth was she was keeping calm like her grandfather said to do. By that time her brother who became a Pillar/ Hashira asked her to be his Tsuguko since she showed extremely good talent and she had calmly taken out demons but it was easy to tell that she had a heart and felt bad for the demons. When her brother was training her she was loyal to him, all of the other Pillar/Hashira's and especially their leader Kagaya Ubuyashiki (Oyakata-sama). She would do whatever she could for all of them that even meant spar with the Pillars/Hashira's if they asked. She would respectfully accept or decline to them, she treated everyone like she wanted to be treated.

She sometimes outsmarted the other Pillars/Hashiras and gives them advice about what they needed to change if they actually need to. Some wouldn't take the advice but some would praise her on how smart she was, at first it was just teasing her but slowly they actually thought she was smart. They actually took her advice to heart and worked on what she said they needed to do. She cares about all of her friends a lot and is happy to help them.

When she was 16 her personality slightly changed after a certain incident and she stopped smiling completely for a while. She became distant for a week or so before she was shouted at by the Wind Pillar/Hashira and was told to stop looking so depressed and vulnerable, life was life and everyone dies. She took his words to heart and thanks to Giyuu Tomioka who talked to her when she was down she went back to her old self but more overprotective of her fellow Pillars/Hashira's. She hides her sadness deep in her heart but she still shows kindness and love to the people who she sees worthy of showing it too.

Height:
168 cm (5'6)

Weight:
56 kg (123 lb)