Pokémon B&W1 Oc (Game)

Name: Amber

Age: 14 (Bw1) 16 (B2W2)

Gender: Female

Sexuality: Straight

Personality: Kind, Caring, Brave, Adventurous, Smart, Hard-working, Determined, Stubborn, Observant

Appearance:

Hair colour: Maroon 

Hair colour: Maroon 

Eye colour: Blue

Chest size: B

Height: 155 cm (5'1) (BW1)
161 cm (5'3) (BW2)

Crush: Cheren

Friends: Cheren, Bianca, Hilda, Hilbert, The gym leaders, Iris, Professor Aurea Juniper, N

Family:
Mother
Father

Likes: Her Pokemon, Camping, Battles, The Ferris wheel, Casteliacone, Running, Training, Adventuring, Fossils

Dislikes: Violence, Pain, Blood, Abuse, Suffering, Team Plasma, People who hurt people, Pokemon being in danger

Fears: Her Pokemon hating her, Losing her Pokemon, Losing her friends/family

Birthday: 15th January

Zodiac: Capricorn

Hometown: Nuvema Town

Region: Unova

Occupation: Trainer
Archaeologist

Starter Pokemon: Tepig

Party: Tepig - Pignite - Emboar (Male), Gothita - Gothorita - Gothitelle (Female), Joltik - Galvantula (Male), Vanillite - Vanillish - Vanilluxe (Female), Ducklett - Swanna (Female), Drilbur - Excadrill (Male)

Backstory: Amber's father was a Pokemon archaeologist, Amber used to enjoy watching her father and she helped him find fossils. She first wanted to be a archaeologist that looks for fossils but changed her mind at a young age after her father got into a bad accident but luckily he survived. After that he stopped going to look for fossils but he continued to still work in the Nacrene city museum by recovering fossils and looking after the fossil Pokemon. Amber after that just started to look after the fossil Pokemon with her father and fell in love with them but since they were endangered she couldn't use one for her journey.

Other:

• Amber was named after the Old Amber fossil.

• When Amber gets older she wants to be a archaeologist like what her father was. She was scared as a kid but after the adventure she had with Cheren, Bianca, Hilda and Hilbert she got over the fear. She wants to make the fossil Pokemon not be endangered so she sometimes travels to different regions to study the fossils that are there.

• When she gets focused there is no way to stop her, she will even forget to eat and sleep until she is forced by someone, which is usually Cheren.