Haikyuu Nekoma Oc 2

Name: Konomi Otonashi

First Name Meaning:

Konomi - (Ko) "small, child", (no) "of", (mi) "beauty"

Last Name Meaning:

Otonashi - "sound" (Oto), "nothing" (nashi)

Nickname:

Nomi/Nomi-Chan (Teammates)

Konomi-Chan (Her close friends)

Otonashi-Senpai (First years)

Otonashi-San (Second year)

Otonashi-Chan (Third years)

Gender: Female

Pronouns: Her/She

Sexuality: Straight

Age: 17-18 (High School 3rd Year)
25 (November- 2018)
27 (March-2021)

Date of birth: July 21st, 1994

School: Nekoma High

Year: 3rd Year (Class 5)

Position: Manager

Personality: Kind-hearted, Caring, Brave, Adventurous, Very smart, Hard-working, Determined, Stubborn, Slightly childish, Energetic, Cheerful, Helpful, Confident, Naive (to love/flirting)

Height: 158 cm (5'2) - 2012/2013
164 cm (5'4) -2018/2021

Weight: 53 kg (117 lbs)

Cup size: D

Friends: Hitoka Yachi, Kiyoko Shimizu, Shōyō Hinata, Kōshi Sugawara, Daichi Sawamura, Ryūnosuke Tanaka, Yuu Nishinoya, Tobio Kageyama, Kōtarō Bokuto, Keiji Akaashi, Eri Miyanoshita, Mako Ōtaki, Yukie Shirofuku, Kaori Suzumeda

Best friends: Kenma Kozume, Tetsurō Kuroo, Taketora Yamamoto, Sō Inuoka, Lev Haiba, Yūki Shibayama, Nobuyuki Kai, Shōhei Fukunaga, Tamahiko Teshiro   

Appearance:

Hair colour: Lavender hair

Eye colour: Purplish pink eyes

Backstory: Konomi grew up with a mother, father and older brother. By the time she was 5 her brother had told her stories about going to different countries and all about the food and sweet treats you could try and it really interested her. Konomi then asked her parents if she could learn all different languages after she told them her dream was to travel the world. They gave in after they saw how much she really wanted it and got a private tutor who she learnt the most important languages that you would need for around the world. Her mother who was a photographer taught her daughter how to use a camera since she thought that since she was going to travel it was a good idea to take pictures of the different places, but secretly she just wanted to spend quality time with her daughter as much as she could. Konomi also started to work out and play sports since she had learnt that you need to be fit to travel so she did rock climbing for a few years until she found volleyball. She started to play the sport but quickly she started to get bullied by boys saying that she was too short to play. The bullying got so much she quit playing and went back to rock climbing but that didn't stop her from loving volleyball making her become a manager instead.