Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Oc

Name: Mirai Katsuragi

Romaji: Katsuragi Mirai

Also known as:
The Ultimate Actress
The Super High School Level Actress
Ultimate Despair (Former)
Super High School Level Despair (Former)
-
Mirai/Mirai-Chan (Classmates)

Katsuragi-Senpai (Underclassmen)

Age: Early 20s
(Thinks shes 17)

Gender: Female

Sexuality: Straight

Personality:
(Main story) Depends but usually: Quiet, Quick witted, Kind, Confident, Serious, Level headed, Outgoing, Playful
(Despair) Depends on her role

Appearance:

Height: 163 cm (5'4)

Weight: 48 kg

Birthdate: November 16th

Chest Size: 86 cm

SHSL/Ultimate: Actress

Crush: Hajime Hinata

Likes: Acting, Music, Working out, Reading, Animals, The warm, Beaches, Sports, Desserts, Friends, Cute items, Being outside

Dislikes: Monokuma, Violence, Pain, Blood, Abuse, Suffering, Death, The cold, Makeup, Two faced people, Know it alls

Fear: Losing her sanity, Losing someone she cares about, People not seeing the real her

Friends: Hajime Hinata, Chiaki Nanami, Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu, Gundham Tanaka, Ibuki Mioda, Kazuichi Soda, Mahiru Koizumi, Mikan Tsumiki, Nekomaru Nidai, Peko Pekoyama, Sonia Nevermind, Akane Owari

Family:

Mother, Deceased

Father, Deceased

Step mother, Deceased

Step brother, Deceased

Blackened: No

Status: Alive, Survivor

Backstory: Mirai mother, who was an actress, died when she was 5. Mirai's father then remarried a woman who didn't like Mirai. She would tell her son, who was 3 years older than her, that he shouldn't treat someone like her with respect. This resulted in Mirai getting abused by her step brother and mother. They hurt her mentally and always hid it from her father, but it didn't matter since her father always thought Mirai was trying to get attention and ruin his marriage. He believed that Mirai was annoyed that he remarried and didn't want him to be happy.

One day when Mirai was 10 she saw that there was classes for kids who wanted to be actors/actresses. Since Mirai used to watch her mother acting, she decided this was her chance to follow in her mothers footsteps and get away from her abusive family. Her stepmother was thrilled to get rid of Mirai and she was immediately sent to the classes, which had a dorm.

Mirai from the start was a prodigy actress and became famous quickly, soon starting to be shown had started to be shown in magazines and was acting with other famous actors. Mirai's stepmother, after finding out about how famous Mirai had become, wanted her back in her life. She only wanted the money that Mirai was earning but Mirai didn't want anything to do with them. By high school she had started to be called the ultimate actress.

Other:

• Mirai is ambidextrous.

• Mirai is very photogenic.

• Mirai has a photographic memory.

• Mirai is skilled with reading the room, she can change the subject easily which she hardly does since she doesn't see the point.

• Is good at reading people's facial expressions, she can sometimes tell if someone is lying or hiding something. Even so she's not the best at it and sometimes gets it wrong, especially with Nagito.

• The first thing that Mirai did when she turned into an ultimate despair was visit her family, she then brutally ended their lives after torturing them. After all of the trauma they made her deal with, they were the first people that she wanted to end, let's say they didn't die peacefully.

• After the Neo World Program, Megumi (my V3 Oc) lived with class 77-B. After everyone heard from Hajime about Izuru's memories and his surprising attachment he felt for the younger girl, Mirai helped everyone look after her. The small girl was surprisingly attached to Mirai and learnt a lot from her.

Mirai in Danganronpa 3: The End of Hope's Peak High School - Despair Arc: