Your Turn To Die (Kimi ga Shine) Oc's

Name: Erina Fukuyo

Name: Erina Fukuyo

Romaji: Fukuyo Erina

Aliases: Fluffy haired girl
Eri (Her brother)
Big sis Erina (Gin Ibushi)

Age: 19

Gender: Female

Personality: Erina is an extroverted kind girl who likes to see the best in people even if they have treated her poorly in the past. She used to be very timid and antisocial because of her health since she couldn't go out and make friends resulting in her not being able to interact with kids her own age properly. She is very loyal to her friends and family and tries her best in everything that she does. She tries to stay positive and optimistic for everyone but deep down she is terrified and just wants to cry but keeps it together so everyone won't fall into despair. Even if she is strong she has her moments were she shows fear and that she isn't as strong as she acts like she is.

Appearance:

Hair colour: Light brown

Eye colour: Hazel

Birthday: October 5th

Zodiac: Libra ♎️

Height: 160 cm (5'2)

Weight: 49 kg

Relatives:

Parents

Akio Fukuyo (Older brother)

Species: Human

Status: Alive

Survival rate: 8.4%

Occupation: College student 

Mental illness: Anxiety

Crush: Sou Hiyori (Shin Tsukimi)

Backstory: Erina lived a normal happy life with her family until she started elementary school, before then she didn't have any friends because she was a sickly child and couldn't go outside a lot of the time. She started to get picked on because she was very timid and didn't know how to make friends. She got a lot stronger then one day right before she started middle school she watched a tv show with her older brother, there was a character that was timid like her but she was determined to make friends. Erina after seeing how she acted decided to copy her in some ways when she started middle school and quickly became how she is today because of all of the friends she managed to make.