The Promised Neverland Oc 6

(Manga)

Name: Reese

Age:
13 (2046)
14 (2047)
16 (2049)

Gender: Female

Sexuality: Straight

Personality: Reese is an introverted, serious girl who is very energetic, smart and is very serious about surviving and protecting her family. She may not seem like it but she's a complete cinnamon roll and is very antisocial around people she doesn't know and it takes a while for her to fully trust people. Even if she is antisocial she will give you a mouthful if you play around with the lives of the people she cares about. When she is around her family she is clingy in a subtle way and loves the attention she gets even if she acts like she doesn't.

Appearance:

(13/14)

(16)

Hair colour: Pink

Hair colour: Pink

Eye colour: Red

Height: 140 cm (4'7) (13/14)
161 cm (5'3) (16)

Blood type: A

Birthday: September 15th, 2032

Clothes: Picture in her photos then a white shirt and black pants with brown boots in the shelter. In the human world she wears normal clothes.

Affiliation: Grand Valley (Shipped-out)
Goldy Pond (Escaped)
Goldy Pond Resistance (Disbanded)
Shelter B06-32 (Escaped)
The Paradise Hideout (Left)
Human world

Farm Identifier: ANR309-707

Status: Alive

Race: Human

Quality: High grade

Likes: Being safe, Weapons, Having something to protect herself with, Her family, Being outside, Exercise, Her family safe, Looking at the stars

Dislikes: Demons, Bad people, Being hunted, Being alone, Bad humans, Someone dying, Not being able to protect people.

Skills/talents/what they're good at: Reese is very good at using weapons, especially a knife, she's good at finding the people that get lost and get them to safety. Reese is a very quick thinker, bad fast reflexes and can adapt to any situation pretty quickly making people rely on her in a difficult situation. Reese is great at close combat fighting and stealth which helps when she has to survive and protect her family from demons and bad people.

Allies: Oliver, Lucas, Gillian, Zack, Violet, Nigel, Pepe, Paula, Sonya, Sandy, Emma, Ray, Grace field escapes

Enemies: The demons, Leuvis, Luce, Bayon, Nous, Nouma, Andrew, Peter Ratri

Other:

• Carries a knife wherever she goes.

• Was taught how to fight by Oliver.

• Reese's job at Goldy pond was going around and see if everyone is okay and if someone is lost help them find safety.

• Knows all of the safe places at Goldy pond.

• Was shipped out at age 8 and was saved by Lucas and Oliver.

• When she was first brought to Goldy pond she was nearly killed by a demon but was saved by Oliver and Lucas. Since that day she has been very loyal to them.