The Promised Neverland Oc 5

(Manga)

Name: Ashley

Alias: Ash

Age:
16 (2046)
17 (2047)
19 (2049)

Gender: Female

Sexuality: Straight

Personality: Ashley is a cheeky girl who likes to play with humans and demons emotions but to the humans it's only playful since she truly respects her comrades and Lucas. She got a lot of hate for her cheekiness in the past but Oliver and the Goldy Pond Resistance knew she was really only trying to fit in and to not be forgotten, she's just terrified of losing everything. When she was a child she was very reserved and would easily back down and be a pushover which resulted in her siblings teasing her about it until she found the courage thanks to Oliver to stand up for herself. When you see past her cheekiness she is a very sweet girl who would protect her friends with her life if needed. She's very brave, selfless and would get in dangerous situations in a heartbeat if it keeps the people she cares about safe which doesn't make Oliver happy at all.

Appearance:

Hair colour: Auburn

Hair colour: Auburn

Eye colour: Red

Height: 163 cm (5'4) (16-17)
168 cm (5'6) (19-20)

Blood type: O

Birthday: June 15th, 2030

Clothes: Picture in her photos then a white shirt and black pants with brown boots in the shelter. In the human world she wears normal clothes.

Affiliation: Grand Valley (Shipped-out)
Goldy Pond (Escaped)
Goldy Pond Resistance (Disbanded)
Shelter B06-32 (Escaped)
The Paradise Hideout (Left)
Human world

Farm Identifier: OII113-191

Status: Alive

Race: Human

Quality: High grade

Likes: Her bow/arrows and knife, Music, Singing, Cooking, Baking, Her friends, Nature, Animals

Dislikes: Demons, Bad people, Being hunted, Sitting around for long, People teasing her

Skills/talents/what they're good at: Ashley has amazing eye sight and accuracy, she can hit a moving object with her arrow easily, she's better with long distance fighting than close distance. She's very fast and agile with amazing reflexes and flexibility but she's very bad with using her brain for something other than staying alive resulting in her having a lot of scars on her body because she gets into fights that she could of avoided. She relies on Oliver's orders too much when it comes to something she would have to think deeply about.

Future love interest: Zack

Allies: Oliver, Lucas, Gillian, Zack, Violet, Nigel, Pepe, Paula, Sonya, Sandy, Emma, Ray, Grace field escapes, Respectful adults

Enemies: The demons, Leuvis, Luce, Bayon, Nous, Nouma, Andrew, Peter Ratri

Other:

• Ashley was a Lookout with Violet.

• Has a lot of scars on her body that are deep and will always be on her body.

• Was shipped out at age 10 and met Oliver again soon after arriving at Goldy Pond.

• She respects Oliver and Lucas the most out of everyone. She was heartbroken when Lucas died to keep them alive. He was like a father to her.