Ginga e Kickoff!! Oc 2

Name: Amemiya Arata

JP Name: 雨宮改

Nickname:

Arata-Kun/ Amemiya-Kun (Everyone)

Arata (Aoto Gonzales Takuma & Sugiyama Tagi)

Age: 11-12

Gender: Male

Sexuality: Straight

Blood type: A

Nationality: Half Japanese Half Chinese

Personality: Arata is a quiet boy until he gets to know you, he has a hard time talking to new people which makes him come off as cold, which is not the case in the slightest. Arata is a kind and friendly boy when you get to know him but also very playful and cheeky. He likes to play pranks on his friends and sometimes goes to far which made him calm down and only do it sometimes. He is very observant and sharp which helps him with playing soccer. He may not seem like it but he is very smart and tactical and usually always has a plan in his mind before he plays. When he is determined he will never back down or be intimidated, he will never give up when he finds something he loves.

Height: Shou's height

Appearance:

Hair colour: Dark green

Eye colour: Green

Birthday: April 21st

Zodiac: Taurus

Team: Kawahara International Heaven, Momoyama Predators

Position: Midfielder, Libero

Number: 6 (Kawahara International Heaven/ Momoyama Predators)

Friends: Aoto Gonzales Takuma, Sugiyama Tagi, Oota Shou, Takatou Erika, Saionji Reika, Furuya Kota, Furuya Ouzou, Furuya Ryuuji

Family:

Amemiya Yurika (Mother)

Unknown father

Kuribayashi Youhei (Distant cousin)

Likes: Soccer, Practicing soccer, Jogging, Animals, Exercising, Studying, Music, Reading, Cleaning, Playing pranks

Dislikes: Violence, Pain, Blood, Abuse, Bullies, Death, Bad adults, Bad people, Sitting for too long, Not doing anything

Fear: Not being able to play soccer anymore, Being alone

Backstory: Arata used to always watch his cousin play soccer, he loved to play with the boy. One day his cousin sadly got into an accident in a match and he couldn't play with him anymore. This made Arata sad, really sad. Even so it didn't stop Arata from playing soccer, he played with his childhood friend Aoto and became better while also becoming very close with the blond haired boy. His drive to get stronger was that wanted to get better to continue his cousins dream but while doing so it also became his dream to play professionally. One day he found out his cousin was playing soccer again but blind soccer, Arata became very curious and in his spare time would play the sport with his cousin to help him get better, this also helped his hearing become as sharp as it is.

Seiyuu: Megumi Ogata (Ken Amada)

Other:

• Arata has known Aoto since they were children so they are close friends.

• Not much is known about Arata's father but he was born in China making Arata half Chinese even if he lives in Japan. He can't speak Chinese.

• Has very sharp hearing.

• After losing to the Momoyama Predators Arata quit Heavens after his mother collapsed and was taken to the hospital. He didn't think he would be able to go to the practices since he would be looking after her so he left before he became a inconvenience. He then found out that his mother had just needed rest and he didn't feel like going back anyway. He started to play on his own or drag Aoto, who also quit, out to play with him. He was with Aoto and Tagi when Erika scouted the boy and played Futsal with them. He was then also scouted by the predators with Aoto and Tagi.

• After his cousins accident he started to also play blind soccer so he could play against his cousin for fun. When he played