When He Distracts You

Alternative title : When He Wants Your Attention PT. 2

Photo: I really don't know who made this beautiful art so I'm terribly sorry! But I found it from Pinterest. If you guys know who made this, please let me know so I can mention their name here. Thanks and much appreciated! T_T

Linkhttps://www.pinterest.ph/pin/580964420656646483/

NOTE: This scenario has a spicy part so again, you all know the drill right? You can always skip it if you are not comfortable but for those who are more than willing to read it, go right ahead and grab a pillow or food so you can enjoy the ride! :D

Date created : August 01, 2020

Date edited : August 11, 2020

(Oh and you might wanna need tissues just in case from this rainbow alpaca ^///^)

...

"(Y/N)...?"

Todoroki was looking for my presence every since both of us took a afternoon nap together while cuddling in our shared bed, except he's the one who slept the most, and he's currently in his simple white shirt and gray sweatpants. 

He yawned softly with his cute messy bed hair and went down the staircase slowly in a tired state.

Once my dual-haired husband entered the living room, he found me in the couch playing a game in our Nintendo Switch system called "Elder Scrolls V : Skyrim" or also known as Skyrim.

This game was originally owned by Sero but since he nothing else left to do in the game, he decided to give it to me so he can let me experience a bad-ass open world RPG and also because he doesn't know anybody else but me that owns the same game console.

"Oh, there you are, my love", Todoroki said and yawned.

I paused the game and turned around to see my husband after hearing his soft voice.

"You're awake~!", I responded and turned back to the television screen so I can unpause the game, "I had to get up a bit earlier because I went out".

"Where did you go? Was it another meeting in your agency?", Todoroki questioned and rubbed one of his eyes.

I giggled at his half-asleep state and replied, "Yeah but looks like it was resolved suddenly when I arrived though and told me everything is fine now so I arrived here early".

"I see", Todoroki responded and nodded, "And it looks like you're playing Skyrim again".

"Yep! I just remembered that I need to finish my third quest line the moment I arrived back here!", I replied and grinned excitedly.

"A quest line?", Todoroki asked before he sat beside me on the couch.

"Yeah!! I'm almost at the final boss!", I said as my eyes are pealed in the screen and carefully controlled my character in the game, "I just to need to meet up with the vampire hunters and crash the head vampire's lair!".