When The Baby Kicks (Todoroki Birthday Special 2021)

(A/N: Okay, looks like I'm one day late since our favorite half-cold and hot boy's birthday was yesterday and I didn't have the time to write since I was currently watching this K-Drama that was recently being shown called True Beauty [I'm currently waiting for EP 9] since it looks very interesting to watch and also to give me more motivation to write scenarios for my books [which is what I really need right now].  Sooo, my apologies for that, guys! ;^^

Anywayyy, hello again, my dear readers! I'm back for another update and yes, this birthday special is going to be slightly different since the last time I made a birthday scenario was a surprise party idea with Class 1-A if I'm not mistaken. Since this is focusing on marriage life and the baby is on it's way [Hope you guys are excited :D], I decided to use this title and it's going to be not that long but this scenario is going to be wholesome and sweet, especially the next scenario after this one, wink wink. Haha, anyways, once again I hope you all enjoy this scenario and belated happy birthday to Todoroki Shoto! Happy reading!)

...

- PREGNANCY CHECK : 7 months and 2 weeks  -

"Alright...these decorations should do the trick!"

I finished decorating the bedroom with all the creativity that I could prosper and with all the decorations that we actually saved from our previous party, which is the baby shower.

Except only this time, this is to celebrate the day of birth of my red and white haired husband.

Originally, I wanted to invite everyone like last time but I heard most of them are busy with their schedules because of big missions, urgent matters in the areas that they are in and I heard that Yaoyorozu is going to give birth this week.

So, I decided that we'll celebrate alone in our house and since he's currently at work, I managed to clean up the house a bit and even brainstorm on what to do for his birthday - which resulted to decorating our bedroom instead.

I smiled at my hard work and even took a photo as well for remembrance.

'Shoto is definitely going to be enticed to see this!', I thought to myself and clasped my hands together.

I looked over the cake that I just baked a few minutes ago with "Happy Birthday, Shoto - from your lovable wife, (Y/N)" on it and I had to make sure it doesn't melt by turning on the air conditioner.

Then again, if it does melt, I'll just ask Todoroki to use his ice quirk to prevent that from happening.

"I'm home, my love"

'What the?! He's back already?!', I thought to myself before checking our wall clock, 'Odd, I thought he's going to be here by 8PM but...'.

According to our wall clock, it looks he arrived one hour early and here I am not able to put on the outfit I wanted wear for him which is a red and white floral sundress for pregnant women.

But that doesn't stop me from trying so without hesitation, I quickly grabbed the dress from our tall closet and started putting on since I am sure that Todoroki is currently taking off his shoes right now and get some water like always.

Thankfully, putting on the sundress didn't take a lot of time since it's stretchy with the smooth fabric and after a few minutes, I am finally done.

I checked myself on the mirror and even combed my hair but of course, I decided to let my hair down.

As I heard incoming footsteps coming from the second floor halls, my heart immediately leaped and quickly grabbed the party blower.

I got into position by standing in front of the door and the moment it was opened -