When He Calls You Baby (18K Followers Special)

(A/N: This is requested by SakamakiAyano. This scenario is to commemorate for reaching 18K followers so thank you guys so much for the follow and for the support! I really appreciate the feedback and reading your comments which made me smile and laugh. I will continue to do my best to provide you guys more scenarios despite my schedule and etc. So I hope you all enjoy this guys and this is scenario is going to be a mixture of cuteness and spicyness so ya'll be prepared, haha~! Happy reading!)

Photo: I really don't know who made this beautiful art so I'm terribly sorry! But I found it from Pinterest. If you guys know who made this, please let me know so I can mention their name here. Thanks and much appreciated! T_T

Link : https://www.pinterest.ph/pin/784752303801137729/

...

"Wow~!"

Todoroki and I are on the look out for wedding rings for our upcoming wedding.

Fuyumi is suppose to be with us right now but she's going to be a bit late so she advised to let us go ahead before some beautiful choices will be sold out or something.

So far, we've visited at least two stores and for some reason, we couldn't find a design that both of us would like.

But it is not until we encountered the fourth store which has a good collection of rings.

Not too expensive but just the right set of prices.

"These are quite lovely", Todoroki commented as we both browsed through the glass container that displayed different kinds of wedding rings.

"Yeah-Oh! These ones look beautiful, Shoto!", I said and pointed at the particular design that I randomly just found.

He hummed and looked over to where I was pointing at.

"You're right. These are beautiful and unique too", Todoroki commented and nodded, "I think we found it, my love".

I smiled brightly at him before he kissed my cheek.

"Excuse me. Can we have a look at this design?", Todoroki asked at the female employee who is handling this station of the jewelry store.

The female employee, who is in her middle years, smiled and went to Todoroki before bowing.

"My, it's good to see you here, Todoroki-san", the female employee said and her expression brighten when she looked at me than back to him, "Oh, you two are getting married?".

Todoroki nodded simply, making the female employee clapped her hands and giggled.

"Congratulations to the both of you!", the female employee replied, "I'm sure you two are very excited to spend the rest of your lives together".