When He Steals A Kiss

(A/N: This is requested by RoketGurl15 and Happy Chinese New Year everyone!)

"Here it goes nothing"

I knocked on the door and patiently waited for someone to answer it. 

I've been invited by Todoroki, my boyfriend, for study date at his place which is surprising.

At first I was hesitant since his father is there but thankfully, he said he won't be there for a few days and only Fuyumi, his eldest sister, is only person who's with him at the moment.

I tapped my foot as I admired how traditional his house looked and everything then after a few minutes, the door was opened by Fuyumi.

"Oh hello!", said Fuyumi with a kind smile, "You must be Shoto's girlfriend, right?".

I nodded and smiled back, "Hello to you too, I'm (Y/N)(L/N)!".

"Great, its so nice to finally meet you!", said Fuyumi as she shook my hand, "I'm Fuyumi Todoroki. Come in! Make yourself at home!".

I took off my shoes and placed on the side of the entrance door before going inside with my bare feet.

The ambiance of the house feels peaceful with a touch of Japanese culture. I looked around and tried to encourage myself not to feel nervous since this is my first visiting my boyfriend's house.

"Shoto might take a while since he's cleaning up his room at the moment", Fuyumi said with a sigh, "Why don't you sit there by the living area for a while? I'll go make some tea".

I nodded and followed her suggestion as I walked all the way to living room where a table and a bunch of pillows were laid out on the ground.

I sat down on one of the pillows and patiently waited for my boyfriend to come down from the stairs.

'Wow', I thought to myself as I looked around, 'His sister has this motherly vibe, I can see why she's a teacher according to Shoto'.

While waiting, I decided to check the photos that were displayed since I want to know a little bit of my boyfriend more.

One of the photos that caught my eye is Todoroki's family photo and its look like they're six members in one family. He has two brothers and one sister (which I already met) then I saw Endeavor and his mom beside them.

"Shoto's mother looks beautiful and kind-looking", I mumbled to myself as I looked at the mother of Todoroki from the photo.

Then I saw Todoroki, who is still very young, smiling without a scar on his face. 

My eyes widened from how innocent and cute looking Todoroki was years ago just by looking at the family photo.

"C-Cute~!", I commented and almost had the urge to fangirl but I resisted.

I excused myself and continued observing little Todoroki from the photo but my heart raised when I felt two arms wrapped around my neck.

When I attempted to turn around, I can feel something soft on my lips and it belonged to Todoroki.

"S-Sho-"

I couldn't speak as we started exchanged kisses which is thanks to Todoroki's surprise attack and when he let go of my lips, he showed me a small smile on his face like he won on a game.

"Got you", he simply said and patted my head.

I pouted which almost made him chuckle but I smiled back and hugged him.

"Another surprise attack, huh?", I commented before laughing.

He only nodded and hugged me back before saying, "I can't help it, doing these type of things with you is amazing".

"Hehe, so cute", I replied before pointing at his family photo, "Like that photo over there".

He hummed when he looked at the direction where I'm pointing, his face started turning a bit red.

"Oh, that", said Todoroki, looking away to hide his flushed cheeks, "Thanks...".