When You and Him Dance Together

(A/N: This is requested by Notgladblobfish. Originally, this was suppose to be taken place during the BNHA Two Heroes movie but since I haven't watched it yet, I decided to scrap that idea and used this idea instead, haha. Anyways, here's another scenario of Todoroki and the next scenario after this will be pretty *ahem* risky, if you read my upcoming Todoroki Boyfriend Scenarios list on my Conversation Board. So I hope you guys look forward to it and as the author *wipes sweat* I think I'm going for a tough ride once I write "the next scenario" but no worries! I can assure you that the end of "that" scenario will have a good ending! Thank you and have a splendid day! ^///^)

NOTE: Since this is my first time writing a dance scenario, please bare with me and I apologize in advance if it's not descriptive enough when they are dancing already. Also for those who really dance here, forgive me if I get the names wrong! Thanks! '^^

Photo by: Kinnme's art & troubles on Facebook

Link: https://www.facebook.com/kinnmeart/photos/pcb.1548258845264385/1548257201931216/?type=3&theater

...

"WOOH! GO KIRISHIMA!"

"GO KAMINARI!! Shake those hips!"

"I-I don't know who to cheer for but I guess I'll go for both! Go guys!!"

Our afternoon classes for today has been cancelled because of an emergency meeting for all teachers in U.A.

So out of nowhere, Kirishima and Kaminari initiated a dance battle continuation from last time but Ashido, being herself, decided to turn this dance battle into some sort of dance party for Class-1A.

Of course, majority of us agreed to this while some are chill with the idea since we have nothing else to do anyways.

The funny thing is that we are all in our sleeping wears which gave me so many questions whether this is a slumber party or a dance party.

Then again, we all enjoyed our time and each other's company, not to mention watching our friends dance and have fun.

"Come on, Tokoyami! Get in the dance floor!!", Sero said as he encouraged the bird boy.

"N-N-No! I am fine! I'll just watch you guys dance-"

"Don't be a such a party pooper! It's rare for us to have a party in our own dorm, come on!", Sato said and gently pushed him in the dancefloor with tape boy.

"H-Heyyyy!!!", Tokoyami exclaimed until he was never heard and seen again.

I laughed at the two boys and finished drinking some water.

"There you are, my love"

I smiled recognizing who that voice belonged to so when I turned to my left, I saw Todoroki on his white shirt and black sweatpants.

"Shoto!", I said and kissed on his cheeks, "Funny, I was thinking you might be sleeping or something, haha!".

He laughed, which is rare, and shook his head before tickling one of my sides, making me tickle him back but of course, I failed due to his fast reflexes.

"No, silly. I just arrived late because of my father", Todoroki said and ruffled my hair affectionately, "I was watching the whole time. Maybe you just didn't see me, since you were having fun dancing with Ashido-san".

I can feel my cheeks turning red after remember what I danced a few moments ago but I smiled and scratched the back of my neck.

"Y-Yeah, you may be right", I said and laughed shyly, "The song that played was my favorite so I can't help it".