When He Blushes

(Note: This is before the Sports Festival arc - one week before)

Photo : From Boku no Hero Academia Season 1

Date created: January 17, 2019

Dates edited: January 25, 2019 / August 12, 2019

...

Classes have finally ended and we finally get to go home and relax.

Plus according to my calendar, we only have a week left before the sports festival.

I've seen last year's sports festival and it was very intense yet it gives so much excitement every time each student competes with their unique quirks.

All of us were chattering and exchanging conversations left and right about their plans and the sports festival as well.

"I better aim up my game!", said Uraraka - looking determined.

"Yes, Uraraka but you look scary for some reason!", said Kirishima.

The others laughed and I, too, am going to aim up my game as well in the sports festival with all I got.

I packed away my notebook and when I lost my grip from grabbing my pencil, it fell on the ground.

"Oops", I muttered to myself.

I slowly crouched down to pick it up but before I could even grab it, someone got it for me. 

I looked to see heterochromatic eyes meeting my (e/c) orbs and it turns out it belonged to Todoroki.

I gasped under my breath when I realized that our faces were a bit close but a few inches apart.

I waited for him to respond a few seconds later but he was still looking at me like he didn't want to tear his eyes away from my face.

Is he spacing out?

"You okay?", I questioned him.

He finally snapped back into reality and noticed the position that we are in. 

I don't know if I'm imaging things but what I notice next was that his cheeks began to turn red so he looked away a little bit and gave my pencil back to me.

"Yeah, s-sorry about that", Todoroki spoke but surprisingly, in a shy tone, "Here's your pencil...".

I took the pencil from Todoroki and my lips curled into a sweet smile. 

"Aww, thanks, Todo~!", I thanked him and called him by the nickname that I made since yesterday.

I beamed him with a smile once more and when he glimpsed at my face again, he quickly looked away from me again to hide his face.

"...cute"

Cute?

I seemed confused from what he's trying to pull here but what I did notice that his cheeks are still red.

"Hmm?", I hummed.

He realized what he was doing and cursed under his breath.

"I-It's nothing. Shall we go home together?", he said and look at me on the corner of his eyes.

I nodded and after that strange but interesting encounter, both of us headed home.

Weird, I wonder what's wrong with him today?