When You and Him Go to A Haunted House (Halloween Special 2019)

"Boo!"

"W-WHOA! ASHIDO!"

For the fifth time, Ashido and Kaminari did the same spooky prank by popping around in random places inside the decorated dorm with the colors of orange and black, while wearing the Scream mask - which is her not her costume by the way since she's wearing a wolf outfit.

"Hahahaha!! Your face gets me every time, (Y/N)!!", Ashido said and laughed until she was rolling on the floor.

I puffed my cheeks out and shook my head with disbelief.

"Please scare someone else", I practically begged, "Like Aoyama".

Kaminari, who was wearing the Devil outfit which totally fits his blond hair so much, was nodding in agreement.

"Good idea!", Kaminari exclaimed before grabbing Ashido's arm, "Come on, Alien Queen!!".

"O-Oh okay, okay!! I'll be right with you", Ashido replied to Pikachu boy.

The duo left the common room and hunted for their next target.

I shook my head with a smile and I feel something wrapped around my waist and something soft touching my neck.

"My love, there you are..."

I can feel my heart jump from an instant and when I turned to see who it was, my lips curled into a smile.

"Hello, Vampiroki", I said with a given nickname since his costume is a vampire outfit.

"Vampiroki? Your nicknames kept going each day, huh?", Todoroki said and laughed softly, "You look stunning tonight".

I blushed since I am wearing a witch outfit with cob webbed stockings and the makeup was simple and done by Asui.

"T-Thanks", I said and smiled shyly.

I can feel him smiling while he hugged me affectionately and I can feel his hands stroking my hair.

"Now that I found you...".

He hugged me tighter and started kissing my neck.

"You're mine..."

My eyes widened and he just kept kissing my neck affectionately and a slightly rough just like how a vampire would with their lover.

"S-Shoto. N-Not here!", I said, feeling a bit embarrassed, "U-Unless, you were in character right now".

And not to mention that it's a bit early for this.

He stopped and thought for a bit but that only made his smirk widen.

"Hmm, why not both?", he said and nibbled my neck.

I can almost feel like my face is about to explode from his unexpected but very inviting affection.

"O-O-Okay, I get that we have been busy for a few days but-"

*BZZT*

I stopped talking when my phone vibrated from my pocket and decided bring out so I can check it out.

I realized it was a message from Sero saying that I lost the bet and I am now dared to go to a haunted house with Todoroki.

Well, at least, Sero gave me a good benefit from the bet so I guess I forgive him in a way and everything will be fine, right? Right?

"Dammit...", I said to myself and facepalmed, "Why did you fall for his trap, Ojiro?".

Todoroki raised a brow and tilted his head with hint of confusion.