When He's Sick

(Requested by MarieLoinhearts and chrystal_NARUKO)

Today is a lovely day because weekend finally came and everyone has been looking forward to do whatever they want - after getting through a tiring week.

But as for half cold and half hot boy, well...

"Achoo!"

I found my boyfriend sitting on the couch with a weak expression inside the common room and realized that he came down with a cold - which is really unusual.

Todoroki frowned as he sniffed and grabbed a tissue from the coffee table before he could remove his mask.

"Todo?", I spoke up and walked towards him.

He noticed my presence and felt somewhat embarrassed or ashamed but then again, he's always looking forward to see me.

"(Y/N)-Achoo!!"

He looked away and finally blew his nose since its already getting in his way.

"Oh no, when did you get sick?", I questioned as I placed down the mini grocery bag I was holding.

He didn't answer me at first but when he finished blowing his nose, he turned to me with his mask on and said straightforwardly, "Two days ago".

"Huh?!! Two days?", I exclaimed with a hint of worry, "That's weird, how come I never noticed? You seem fine back then".

"Well...", Todoroki started off and squished the pillow he was holding earlier, "I didn't want to be absent and it wasn't so bad at first so I thought I could handle. But I guess, I underestimated myself when it worsen because of the weather".

"Shoto, you should've rested back then", I said and I tried to get closer to check his forehead.

He noticed this and it made him scoot back.

"(Y/N), I don't want you to get sick too-"

"It's fine"

Without hesitation, I touched his forehead and it was hot that it made my eyes widen.

"You even have a fever at that!", I said, feeling panicky, "You need to lie down quick-Shoto?"

My dual haired boyfriend started feeling hazy and ended up fainting right in front of me.

"Shoto?!", I exclaimed again and looked around but I realized everyone else went out so its only the two of us - again.

That being said, this gave me the opportunity to go to the boy's side of the dorm so I can carry my boyfriend all the way to his room.

TIME SKIP (Brought you by Bakugou energy drink - wanna be like explosion boy? Then get yours now!)

"Huh?"

I heard my boyfriend's voice and saw his eyes opening slowly.

"You're awake!", I said and went to him with a tray of chicken soup that I made while Todoroki was asleep.

He saw my presence and said, "(Y/N)...".

I smiled to reassure him and fixed his bangs that is blocking his face.

"How long was I out?", he questioned before he sniffed.

"Two hours, I think", I replied and mixed the soup, "You almost scared me when you fainted".

He sighed and reached out to caress my arm since both my hands are used at the moment, "Oh, I'm sorry about that, (Y/N)".

I looked over him and saw his eyes glistening as he stared into mine which made me smile just how handsome and somewhat adorable he looked.