When You and Him Bake Together (Valentines Day 2020 Special)

(A/N: Requested by CDmidnight and RantheFoxtiger, Well, here it is! Here is my second Valentines day special scenario for this book. This is my first time writing a scenario such this one so forgive me in advance if there is some errors or if it's not that descriptive enough but I really tried my best to make this scenario possible! Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy and Happy Heart's day! <3)

Photo : @0328uppi but I'm not really sure if this is the artist's name so my apologies for that but I found the image from Zerochan and I think the artist is a pixiv user.

LINK : https://www.zerochan.net/2118195

NOTE : *ahem* There is a certain part that is pretty spicy so be prepared, readers! For those who are uncomfortable, abort mission-Joke, haha, I mean, skip that part and continue the rest of the scenario. That's all, thanks!

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

*knock knock*

"Hello?"

I stopped bringing out random kitchenware from the drawers as soon as I heard someone's voice outside - which turned out to be my one and only dual-haired boyfriend.

I smiled and exited the kitchen right away so I can opened the front door for him.

Once it was opened, my eyes met with my dual-haired boy's heterochromatic ones and he's outfit for today is -

"W-Woah, a red turtle neck!", I said and giggled, "This is new. I didn't know you had a red one!".

He smiled softly and quickly wrapped his arms around my waist so he can give me a warm and loving embrace.

"Natsuo actually gave this to me since he doesn't use it anymore", Todoroki said and kissed the top of my head, "It's good thing that he did because this is rather a fitting outfit for the occasion".

I giggled once more and nodded, "You're right, hehe. I'm also wearing a red item too for Valentines!".

I twirled and showed him the red ribbon that I just tied up a while ago and I'm also wearing a red and white outfit.

"Pfft-", Todoroki looked like he wanted to laugh - which is rare - but he was holding back by holding his mouth but I can see a smile plastered on his face, "My apologies, my love. You look really lovely today but...I don't know if we are celebrating Valentines day or me in particular".

I raised a brow with confusion but when I realized what he meant after looking at my clothes and his clothes, I burst out my laughter and hugged him tight.

"HAHAHA, that's a good one, Shoto!", I said and kissed his lips, "First the Hand Crusher, now this!! Hahaha!! I didn't know you had a good sense of humor!".

This made Todoroki blush after hearing my response but he definitely enjoyed seeing me laugh and smile because of his unexpected effort of humoring me.

TIME SKIP (Brought you by Todoroki, Bakugou and Midoriya dancing to Single Ladies by Beyonce but while wearing Cupid outfits - Bakugou : "I b-blame Kaminari for this! Damn him and his stupid bet!" *glares softly with embarrassment but still dances for you guys* | Midoriya : "D-Do I have to sing the song, too?" *blushes but dances anyway with a cute and shy smile* | Todoroki : *a bit embarrassed but still doing it for you guys because he wanted to make you all smile*)

"Oh, so this is what we are going to do?"

I nodded as I finally placed all the baking tools I needed with his help and both of us wore our aprons.