When You and Him Celebrate Valentines Day (Valentines Day 2019 Special)

Photo : From the Boku no Hero Academia Valentines Day Merch

Date created : February 14, 2019

Date edited: August 12, 2019

...

A day of the colors red, pink, purple and white.

A day that is exclusively for couples all around the world.

 A day that you try to confess to your crush.  

A day that is decorated with red roses and cut-shaped hearts.

Most of all, a day filled with love songs, chocolates and pick-up lines.

We call that day, Valentines Day.

"Its the time of the year again..."

"Dude, that's Christmas!"

"I wonder if someone has crush on me"

"I'm so nervous, do you think he will like this gift?"

"Aghh!! I wish I have a boyfriend to spend with during Valentines!"

"I hear ya, sister. It's sad being single nowadays"

On and on, comments keep coming as the students of U.A. kept chatting away with excitement since Valentine's day is keeping their spirits up.

"Woah, check those girls over there", said Kirishima as we walked through the halls, "Their Valentine's chocolates are bigger than the others!".

"Aww~! Those girls really wanted to win over their lover's hearts!", Ashido commented and smiled, "Maybe one of them has a quirk that can enlarge objects or something!".

Speaking of chocolates and gifts, I actually made something for Todoroki too and it took me an all-nighter to finish it up.

I removed my bag and double checked if the item was okay and to my relief, its perfectly fine.

"Say, (Y/N). Do you have something to give to Todoroki-kun, too?", said Asui as she looked at me.

I smiled and chuckled before speaking up, "Yeah, I do. I hope he likes it, it's actually my first time making Valentines day chocolate all by myself so...".

"It will be fine!", Midoriya reassured me - who was walking beside, "I'm sure Todoroki-kun will love it. After all, you put all your effort to make it just for him!".

I smiled just by hearing those words from my childhood friend. 

"Thanks, Izuku", I said and held my bag tightly as we finally arrived at our destination.

Just thinking about giving this to him is an exciting feeling.

As we stepped inside, the class was bustling with chatter and laughter that my mind was like: "Where am I again?".

"Man, one of the guys from the other class received cute gifts from their girlfriends", Sero commented.

"So jealous! Like can you imagine what it would be like to receive a gift from a girl you love?", Kaminari commented and thought to himself.

"It's actually a great feeling when you think about it, Kaminari", Oujiro replied to electric boy's comment.

"I agree", said Tokoyami with a nod.

We greeted as we walked across the classroom, we were greeted by the rest of our classmates.

"Happy Valentines day, guys!", Aoyama said with a wink.