When You and Him Do The Chapstick Challenge (White Day 2020 Special)

(A/N : This is requested by FL0R3SCA and CDmidnight. Phew, oh my gosh, finally. Sorry for the long wait but here it is!

Originally, this was suppose to be "When He Comforts You" BUT I realized I already made one last year and I was : "OMG, I WROTE THIS ALREADY T_T". So there you have it, sorry everyone, haha. I think I was having a difficult time back then deciding the list of the next set of scenarios for this book. 

Anyways, here it is my White Day 2020 Special, followers / readers! Again, March 14 is the reverse Valentine's day where boys will give gifts to their lovers since on February 14 is the day girls give their chocolates to boys. Note that is a tradition followed by some Asian countries like Japan, China, South Korea and etc. Also, please be warned that there will be some spicy parts so if you guy are not comfortable, you can skip that part xDD. I hope you guys enjoy and happy reading! )

Photo : とま子 on pixiv (I really love this pic that the heart Todoroki drew is positioned directly at the title, hahaha! Kudos to the artist!! You did an amazing job with this beautiful pic! :D)

Date created : March 14, 2020

Date edited : March 23, 2020 (I forgot that there's another person who requested so I had to add their name. I'm sorry about that, my messages kept piling up huhu T_T)

...

*knock knock*

"My love, are you there?"

I stopped writing on my notebook since the door of my dorm room was being knocked in a smooth rhythm.

"Ah, Shoto! Just a second!!", I said and I tried to pack away my fanfi-I mean, my written papers but since I was being quick, one of the papers starting falling down, "Yikes...".

I picked those papers up and just when I was about to get up, I accidentally bump my knee against my desk.

"O-Oww!", I said before groaning a bit, "I hope I don't get a bruise-"

"Are you okay, my love?!"

"Y-Yeah, I'm okay! I just bumped my knee!"

I checked my knee if there is a bruise forming but so far, there was no mark of a bruise at all.

I arranged the papers properly and kept it somewhere before I opened the door for my dual-haired boyfriend.

"Hey, Todo!", I said and laughed, "Sorry about that, I was working on something".

Todoroki smiled softly at my presence and pull me into a warm embrace.

"Ah I see, but are you sure you're okay?", Todoroki said and looked at me.

I nodded and patted his shoulder, "Yep, not to worry! Anyways, what brings you here? Hehe".

"Oh, well...", Todoroki said and his eyes averted to the opposite direction before his cheeks turned red, "You know what today is, right?".

"Today?", I said and checked my calendar that is hanging on my wall, "According to my calendar, it's March 14. What about it-"

I stopped talking when realization hit me in a split second that today is White Day, the reverse Valentine's day!

Todoroki was smiling shyly and brought out something from his pocket which turns out to be a transparent box of colorful chapsticks and it's tied with white and red ribbons.

"Here, my love", Todoroki said and presented it to me, "This is my gift for you for White Day.  I hope you like it".

"Ooooh~", I said with amazement and got the box of chapsticks from him, "These are a lot to be honest but let see what are the flavors you got".