When He Turns Into A Half-Neko (150K Reads Special)

(A/N: Requested by Jessica-2433 and Akame808. Omg, this book got 150k+ reads! *claps excitedly* Thank you so much for reading and enjoying this book, guys! I'm really glad that I was able to satisfy you readers with all these stories that I written so I'll continue to make more colorful, adorable and fun scenarios for you guys in the coming days and the future. So to celebrate, I present to you this adorable scenario just by reading the title, haha. As always, I hope you guys enjoy reading this and happy reading! 🤗❤)

NOTE: Ahem, there's a *coughs* a spicy portion of the story so watch out as you read through! For those who are uncomfortable, you can just skip to next portion of the scenario. Also I apologize in advance if he's OOC here, thanks!

*PHONE RINGS*

I can feel my phone vibrating inside my pocket so I quickly took it out thinking that it might be my parents or Todoroki.

Once I checked the caller ID, it was Midoriya.

I immediately picked it up and replied, "Hello-"

"(Y/N)!! T-Thank goodness! We need some help!"

I was taken aback how panicked he was and it sounded urgent.

"What is it? Is it an emergency?", I questioned and gulped.

"Well, n-not really", Izuku replied, "But it's about Todoroki".

...

I arrived in the dorm and all of a sudden Sero spotted me and ran towards me.

"Oh (Y/N)!", Sero exclaimed and stopped to catch his breath.

"Where's Todo?", I asked and started to get a bit worried.

Sero pointed up and replied, "He's in the boy's dorm but don't worry, he's okay in case if you ask that if he's injured or something".

"Okay, that's good", I said and nodded, "But how come Izuku sounded worried when he called me".

Tape boy laughed and replied, "Well, that's because-"

"(Y/N)"

I heard the familiar monotone voice from the boy's side elevator and it was Todoroki, except...

"H-He has cat ears?!"

I covered my mouth from this unexpected turn of event and what came next was that he ran towards me just to give me a big hug.

"You're finally back...", he said and nuzzled his head against mine over and over like an actual cat, "I've missed you, nya".

Did he just meowed?

My cheeks turned red from his sudden affection and cuteness but I hugged him back and soothed his back.

"I-I've missed you too", I replied and looked at him, "But what happen to you?".

He looked at me with his heterochromatic eyes and his ears twitched.

"A student from our school did this to me", he replied and frowned, "It was a female student from General Studies and she experimented her animal quirk on me - by turning into a half-animal without notice".

I nodded and still shocked from what is happening right now.

"Another one, huh?", I commented and sighed, "First, you got drunk from hypnotism, then you turned into a baby and now, a half-neko".

Oh boy, I wonder what's next? Nah, don't think about it.

"(Y/N)! There you are!", Midoriya finally arrived in the common room and ran, "Finally, Todoroki wanted to see you badly so I had to call you up. Sorry for disturbing your shopping".