When You and Him Go On A Date

(Note: This is after the Internship with pro heroes arc/the battle against Hero Killer: Stain arc)

Photo : From Boku no Hero Academia Season 2

Date created: January 23, 2019

Date edited: January 24, 2019 / January 25, 2019 (Minor edits and added images) / August 12, 2019

Days after our internship with our assigned pro heroes, it finally came to an end and now our schedule has turned back to normal.

It was a good experience plus I was able get to know a little more with the pro hero I was assigned to so I can at least get some tips and advises.

Aside from the internship itself, I heard from the news that there was even an incident in Hosu City regarding the case of the so called Hero Killer named Stain. 

It was very shocking to hear and his story became well-known. Some got hurt and I even heard that Midoriya, Iida and Todoroki got involved but thankfully, they were able to make it out safely.

Since that incident, the three of them became a trio of friends and they changed quite a bit too, especially Todoroki.

"Alright, class dismissed!"

After our rescue race exercise held by All Might, the day is finally over.

"Yes!! Let's go guys!"

One by one, one of my classmates left the classroom and some even of them forgot to fix their desks after grabbing their things.

I laughed at their excitement and Midoriya turned to me saying, "Their enthusiasm is off the charts, haha".

"Speaking of enthusiasm, want to come with us?", Uraraka came out nowhere and smiled.

"Midoriya-kun, Uraraka-san and I planned on going to this ramen restaurant nearby so I think it will be more fun if you could join us", said Iida before pushing the bridge of his glasses, "Oh and we might even bring Todoroki with us too! How about it?".

Before I could even respond, I felt an arm wrapped around my shoulder and it turns out it belonged to Todoroki - who happens to be finished packing his stuff.

"I'm sorry but I don't think we are free at the moment", Todoroki said straightforward, "You see, I have plans with her for today".

Plans? Wait, is he doing what I think he is doing...?

I looked at him with surprise and my friends had the same reaction as well with their eyes widening.

"Plans? Wait, are you two...?", said Uraraka, pointing at the both of us.

Both Todoroki and I looked at each for a quick second and we nodded at the brunette.

I forgot to mention that after we confessed and became official, nobody knows about it yet since we were all caught up with internship.

"Yeah, we actually got together before the internship, hehe", I answered and scratched the back of my neck.

They all gasped and clapped for us like we just got engaged or something.

"Oh my gosh, congratulations guys!!", Midoriya said with a smile.

"I'm so happy for the two of you", Uraraka said, feeling a bit teary.

"I hope the two of you will look after each other. Take care of her, okay, Todoroki?", said Iida like he's my dad.

I laughed at Tenya's fatherly comment but Todoroki just nodded in agreement.