When He Accidentally Walk on You Changing

Photo : I really don't know who made this beautiful art so I'm terribly sorry! I found it from Pinterest but I think this was drawn by the artists who are behind the BNHA manga. But to be safe, if you guys know who made this, please let me know so I can mention their name here. Thanks and much appreciated! T_T

Link : https://www.pinterest.ph/pin/556827941413916756/?lp=true

(A/N: This is requested by AnimeGamer07. This is actually my first time writing this kind of scenario so please bare with me but you can let me know what you think. Thanks and happy reading! <3)

...

"Good work, everyone"

We all panted after attempting to finish Aizawa's exercise for today at USJ and it was really tough but still worth it.

I can slowly feel my body going through a bit of fatigue since I kept pushing myself today from using my crystal quirk every minute.

Which also was a bad idea on my end because yesterday, I did some extreme yoga poses and warm ups with Todoroki and that became one of the reasons why I kept pushing myself.

I guess I learned something today.

Never do extreme yoga poses before the day of one of Aizawa's practical tests.

"Hah..hah..", I panted out and wiped my sweat, "I need...water...".

I coughed and got up from the ground since I was laying down for like five minutes.

Just when I was about to grab my bag-

"Oh my gosh! Are you okay?"

I turned to see Uraraka with a worried expression along with Asui, who is wiping her sweat.

"Yeah, haha. I'm fine, Uraraka", I reassured her and laughed in a tired tone.

Gravity girl frowned and Asui, on the other hand, was helping me by holding one of my arms.

"You shouldn't push yourself too hard, (Y/N)-chan", Asui said and patted my shoulder.

I smiled at her and replied, "I know, Tsu. I just wanted to get stronger, that's all. But then again, thanks for the concern, guys".

They both smiled genuinely and their worried expressions are slowly fading away after hearing my words.

TIME SKIP (Brought you by Todoroki playing Chess against Akashi from Kuroko no Basuke - idk why this came out of my head lol)

We finally arrived back in the dorms and boy, I can't believe I have to sit through two more classes before we got here.

I can feel my body a bit weak while I was sitting on my desk and I keep checking the clock since I really want to return at Height's Alliance.

The moment I stepped inside the dorm, I can feel so much relief that I ran all the way to my dorm room so I can shower.

...

"Hah, finally"

I got out of the shower room and while I'm drying my hair with a fluffy towel.

Nothing beats a good old warm brisk shower and I think the numbness from my body reduced bit by bit.

Although, thanks to Aizawa's class exercise, I'm really worn out that I can't move that fast and some parts of my body is aching - especially both of my arms and legs. 

'Aghh, almost everything hurts. Maybe having extreme yoga poses with Todoroki before a weekday was a bad idea after all', I thought and laughed to myself, 'But at least it was worth trying'.

I grabbed some clothes that I would use for today from my big closet and placed all of them on my bed.

I put them on piece by piece starting with my undergarments, black sports shorts and then - 

"My love, are you in here?"

I gasped and stopped trying to put on my shirt when Todoroki, my dual-haired boyfriend, came inside the room which I thought it was locked the whole time and half-entered the room.

When he saw me trying to put on my shirt on, his whole face turned red and quickly turned around.

"S-S-Sho-"

"M-M-My apologies, (Y/N)!! I didn't know you were still changing!"

With that, he exited the room and closed the door softly to avoid causing a ruckus, leaving me speechless.

"I don't mean it in any way. I-I thought you would be done by thirty minutes just like you said when we arrived from class", Todoroki said while he was outside my dorm door, "I guess I could too excited since I wanted to check if you're condition is okay".

My face turned red just like his hair too after what just happen and I only nodded from his words.

"I s-see, that's actually kinda my fault, haha", I replied shyly and finally put on my shirt, "I thought I would be fast in showering and changing but my condition from Aizawa's exercise made me quite slow".

"I-Is that so?", he asked shyly - still outside my dorm room, "Is that why you left your room unlocked? Because you thought you'll be done quickly?".

I nodded and replied once more, "Y-Yeah, exactly. By the way, you can come in now".

After a few seconds of waiting for him to open the door, he finally came in but his face was still red and he was scratching the back of his neck.

"I really don't mind if you hit me right now after what I just did. Feel free to-"

"N-N-No!! It's totally fine, Shoto!"

"No, I insist!"

It took us like three minutes to finish this blabber but I had to stop it by simply giving him a hug which finally calmed him down a bit.

"You're already forgiven, Shoto. When I say it's fine, it's fine", I said with reassurance and quickly kissed his cheek, "You're not like "those" boys. Like Mineta, for example".

Even though he feels bad and embarrassed at the same time from what happen just now, he felt relieved and learned that I was pretty much comfortable around him.

"Besides, you only saw half of it in one second-"

"L-Let's just cuddle and forget what just happen, my love"