When You and Him Play Truth or Dare PT. 2 [1/2] (17K Followers Special)

Alternative Title : When You and Him Play Truth or Date For The Second Time PT. 1 (feat. Class 1A)

(A/N : Hello, guys! Here it is! The scenario you guys have been looking forward to and it really took me some time for me to write this masterpiece that I had to split this into two parts because I noticed the truths and dares that I written for this part is not enough because my plan is to write 18 outcomes [9 Truths and 9 Dares]. So that being said, I'm going to continue writing for the 2nd part of this scenario soon because like I said from my Conversation board and as well as my previous When You and Him Play Truth or Dare scenario, Class 1-A will be involved just like I promised, hehe. 

I would like to say in advance that I'm very sorry if one of your suggestions are not mentioned in this story since I just randomly hand picked some just like I did from my previous so the whole scenario / the story itself won't be too long, so I hope you guys understand. Also, your names will be mentioned per truth and dare (Ex. Truth : (insert truth)(wattpad user)) just like I did before. And there you have it, I hope you all enjoy this scenario and I did my very best to decide the outcome for each truth or dare. Happy reading and stay tuned for the second part! :D)

Photo : From BNHA Season 4 Opening 2

NOTE : This scenario is VERY long like it's approximately 7000+ words already so I'm super duper sorry! T_T but I still do hope you enjoy!

...

"Okay, all done!"

I finally finished reading the book that Hagakure lend me the other day and I'm so glad she recommended it to me.

It is just a sweet love novel and I gotta say that the story really reminded me of Todoroki and I.

I guess I can see why she wanted me to read it but overall, I gave it a 10/10 for the moving lines, great plot and also the added humor too.

I gently closed the book and placed it on the coffee table before stretching.

"You're already finished?"

I gasped when I turned around to see Todoroki behind the couch with a cup of tea.

"Oh, S-Shoto! Yeah, I am", I said and laughed, "Were you waiting for me to finish?".

"Hmm, you could say that but not exactly", Todoroki said and decided to sit beside me, "Say, are you going to do something after this?".

I placed a finger on my chin just to think then I ended up looking at my dual-haired boyfriend with a playful smile.

"I was thinking of spending time with you", I replied and laughed.

"Oh? Funny, I was actually thinking the same here", Todoroki said and scooted beside me, "...which is why I'm here right now".

He wrapped one arm around my waist and brought me closer to him.

"Two peas in a pod, huh? Haha", I responded and giggled shyly, "So what do you wanna do-"

"Truth or dare"

Eh?

EH?!

So now, The Todoroki Shoto is suggesting another game out of the blue except this time, it's Truth or Dare.

Man, I thought him suggesting the Chapstick Challenge last time was surprising enough but another one? Wow.