How the hell was he going to snap them out of it?

He turned to Louis who was currently growling angrily at Zayn who hissed back.

"His mine!" Zayn hissed.

It didn't even sound like Zayn's voice anymore, the pure darkness and harshness of it made him sound like a completely different person.

A low growl came from Louis throat in response.

Harry gritted his teeth and stepped in between them.

Louis saw someone step in between his argument he angrily stared at them, he was going to make sure they never did that again!

Harry flinched backwards from Louis hateful stare.

Zayn had sensing Harry wasn't human therefore wouldn't make a nice meal turned away to force the other two back from his meal!

As they both had been trying to steal it as he fought with Louis, Liam and Niall were currently glaring at each other then as soon as Zayn moved there glares went on to him.

"Louis?" Harry asked nervously.

Harry got a angry snarl in response then Louis bared his teeth at him, showing of his to long canine teeth that looked like fangs, it felt like Louis was challenging him?

Harry felt something inside him responding to Louis challenge, he fought the urge to hiss back and bare his teeth.

What the hell was going on?

Harry took a wary step towards him "Louis? Look man, your not thinking stra-"

Louis sneered at him "Fucking get out of my way Harry!".

Harry blinked shocked, it was like Louis was more like an animal the first minute not understanding what he was saying then as he looked at Louis he knew that wasn't true but Louis eyes were red and they were continuously flickering over to the cowering man in the corner who Niall, Zayn and Liam were still squabbling over.

Louis wanted nothing more to sink his teeth into the human but Harry was standing in his way! What was his problem?

He'd been just as eager as then a couple of minutes ago!

"Move or I'll make you move" Louis hissed taking a threatening step towards Harry.

"This isn't you" Harry said trying to get through to him, Louis however was having none of it and lunged angrily at him.

Harry found himself being pressed against the wall, since when had Louis been this strong and fast?

Then Harry knew what to do, it was worth a try, using his new speed and strength his switched their positions before Louis could react Harry reached out with his mind and looked straight into Louis red glowing eyes he suppressed a shudder.

Harry instead of looking into Louis memory's he thought about his own, like the time he had met Louis, his happiness at making a friend, when Louis made him laugh when he was down, how Louis had always been there for him, he thought a out all the moments that had created a bromance between them and how they progressed from friends, best friends then brother's with all these emotions and memory's Harry forced them into Louis blood thirsty mind.

Louis red eyes widened as memory's slammed into his mind but they weren't his, he had no choice but to watch all of them unfold before him, all Harry's emotions were his, the friendship, the brotherly love and protectiveness.

Harry watched as Louis stilled against the wall and his red eyes seeming to watch images that Harry couldn't see.

He felt Louis body start to sweat and tremble just like he found himself doing when he came out of the strange memory lane.

Louis red eyes dulled and Harry watched in hope as they changed back to their normal colour.

Then he suddenly felt Louis tense even more, his eyes showered fear and shock then Harry suddenly realised that he'd given two many of his memory's out, Harry knew what memory Louis was watching shit! Harry thought.

Harry tried to bring Louis out of the memory, it was a extremely recent one, he couldn't let Louis see himself as a monster in Harry's eyes, he didn't mean it!

Louis just needed to gain control of whatever was making him act this blood thirsty, he was fine now!

He wasn't meant to see himself like that, Harry remembered seeing himself like that in Sara's eyes and he'd hated it but so be viewed like that in your best friend more like brother's eye's ? It was probably toucher.

Pure shock and guilt welded up in Louis eyes then he whimpered "No"

He shut his eyes.

Harry shook him trying to get him out of it.

"I don't think like that!" Harry cried out but Louis didn't seem to be listening to him or seeing him for that matter.

The trembling intensified and Louis moaned "No, I'm not a monster, I didn't, I wouldn't"

Denial and suffocating guilt seemed to tremble inside Louis's every being then suddenly Louis eyes snapped open as he yelled "No!!"

A sudden gust of strong wind sent Harry tumbling in one direction but his reflexes where much quicker than before and he managed not to fall over and keep his balance.

Louis was on the ground, clutching his head in pain then slowly opened his eyes. Harry sighed in relief as Louis was finally coherent to what was going on around him.

"Harry? I'm so so sorry, I don't know what came over me, I-" Louis rambled then Harry laughed then ran over at an impossible speed.

"Don't worry we weren't in control alright? That thing wasn't you!"

Louis accepted this then he said guilty "But I can still feel it inside, I'm still tempted to.."

He glanced at the man his eyes reflecting hunger then he looked down again in shame but Harry patted him on the back ''But are you doing it? No! I still feel it to mate, whatever that was its still inside me as well, we'll get through this together"

Harry looked at the rest who took no notice of them, their eyes still red.

Harry looked determined as he said to Louis "Together, as a group"

Louis understood what Harry was going to do as Harry walked towards their three other blood thirsty friends, Louis followed nervously.

Harry grimaced as he saw the man, they were to late, his neck had been broken and a huge bite mark was on his neck, he didn't know which one of their friends was the culprit and didn't want to find out as he and Louis stepped in front of the dead man so none of their friends could take more of the dead mans blood.

Louis shuddered as he stared into three sets of red glowing hungry eyes that also happened to be his and Harry's friends.

He looked at Niall, he used to be the sweetest out of them, where had it all gone?

Now he stared into the face of a hungry and dangerous monster.

The blue ocean bright eyes had been replaced by blood thirsty, cruel red eyes and the hateful expression on Niall's face did not suit him at all.

Louis felt a flicker of fear but he readied himself any way ready to get his best friends back.