24. - THE RAGER

( outfit for
chapter above )

𝔱𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔶 𝔪𝔞𝔯𝔨𝔰
vingt-quatre. — driving lessons!

"Okay, you're driving, Elena and Jeremy walk into the road

"Okay, you're driving, Elena and Jeremy walk into the road. Quick, what do you hit?" Klaus asked from the passenger seat. The two were currently in Vegas after both their near death scares trying to live life to the fullest away from Mystic Falls. Rudy was in the backseat covering his eyes, as if he knew what a bad driver Letha was — Klaus was adamant that he could teach her.

"Oh, definitely Elena. I could never hurt Jeremy — besides she's a vampire now so it wouldn't kill her."

Klaus massaged his temples in frustration, "The brakes Lee, you hit the bloody brakes!" His phone suddenly blared loudly, the hybrid wrinkling his nose with a groan as he read the text, "You're not going to like this," Letha looked at him curiously, "we've got to go back to Mystic Falls."

"Ugh, fine. On one condition," she held up her hand with a cheeky smile, "I get to drive! I'm a confident driver now!"

Klaus who had only been teaching her for a few days raised an eyebrow, "You almost ran someone over yesterday."

"Confidently." She turned to Klaus with a serious expression, "And remember what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas, we're not telling anyone what happened."

"I don't think this is going to stay in Vegas, love."

—————

"Oh, oh okay I see you were turning," Letha said with a aggressive laugh, "if only there had been some way to signal your intent to do that!"

Letha definitely had a little road rage.

The almighty original hybrid had his hand firmly clasped around the 'oh shit' handle, "Love, if I die and you survive, tell Elijah you killed me."

"In what universe would a car accident kill you and not me?" Letha scoffed, the hybrid relaxing as they pulled into the driveway of the Lockwood mansion.

He sped out of the car, grabbing Rudy from the backseat protectively, "Honestly, anything is possible with your driving."

"Baby." She stuck her tongue out at him before taking Rudy off of him — nothing screamed intimidating like a man holding a little white dog wearing socks.

"Tyler, it's okay. They're here for your protection." Letha caught the tail end of the conversation between Tyler and Carol as she and Klaus walked into the house.

"More deputies?"

"Not exactly." Klaus spoke up letting his presence be known.

Tyler let out an exasperated sigh, "They're hybrids."