20. - DO NOT GO GENTLE

( outfit for
dance above )

𝔱𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔶 𝔪𝔞𝔯𝔨𝔰
vingt. — the roaring twenties!

Letha was lying flat on her back in Klaus' bed, staring up at the ceiling, "I don't see why we can't go to the decade dance before we leave!" She whined, "Come on, don't you want to see me dressed up as a flapper girl

Letha was lying flat on her back in Klaus' bed, staring up at the ceiling, "I don't see why we can't go to the decade dance before we leave!" She whined, "Come on, don't you want to see me dressed up as a flapper girl."

"When you put it like that," he flipped the covers up, revealing himself to be laying between her legs, hands gripping her thighs, "how could I say no?"

"You can't." She hummed with a smile, "Hurry up, I've gotta get to school for CPR training — it's an essential skill." Letha couldn't wait for her online school to start when they left, she'd finally be able to pass maths because Klaus had all the answers.

"I could teach you."

She questioned doubtfully, "You know CPR?"

"It's simple enough — honestly you're lack of faith in me is hurtful." He grinned wolfishly before ducking his head back under the covers, intent on making her scream.

—————

After reuniting with Jeremy who Elena and Damon had brought back home, Letha's day had only gotten better — especially after how he told her all about Damon and Elena getting hot and heavy at some sketchy motel. It was a horrifying image, since she was her sister — but funny none the less.

"How was Denver anyway?"

He shrugged, the two were getting ready for the dance together at her's Jenna having smothered him with love when he walked through the door before having to leave, "It was alright," he frowned, "it kind of sucks that the only friend I made was Kol Mikaelson who was only there to threaten me for Klaus."

"Klaus didn't send him."

Jeremy rolled his eyes, "I get that he's your boyfriend—,"

"—no really. I sent him." She smiled guiltily, "He was just supposed to watch over you from a distance, I guess he got bored and thought you'd be alright to hang with. You're not completely uncool."

"Why did I need protecting?" He questioned scratching Rudy behind the ears.

"Do you remember when you were eleven and invented Human Bowling?" He scratched the back of his head guiltily, "You know having five people kneel on a hill as pins and you were the ball so you curled up and threw yourself down the hill to hit the pins."