12. - THE NEW DEAL

( outfit for
chapter above )

𝔱𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔶 𝔪𝔞𝔯𝔨𝔰
douze. — car troubles!

( letha looking at nik with heart eyes )

Letha groaned as she woke up, her bed was her sanctuary where the troubles of Mystic Falls couldn't find her for a few hours at least. She borrowed herself under the covers for a moment before noticing the delicious smell wafting through her flat. She got up, wearing just an oversized grey top, her hair in the messiest of buns, "You're cooking?"

"I'm a man of many talents." Klaus smirked as he turned around, the smirk falling from his face as he took in her long toned legs in a daze, "your favourite." He cleared his throat softly.

"Chocolate chip pancakes?" She practically groaned out as he turned around. He'd refused to leave her on her own the night before, even with the threat of his father vanquished, he felt better knowing that he was on her sofa — after failing to protect her a second time.

He heard a squeak and a bang, turning around to see Letha stood on the table, while Rudy watched her from his dog bed with judgemental eyes, "What are you doing up there, sweetheart?"

"This is my flat, I can stand wherever I want thanks." Letha places her hands on her hips in an attempt to look more confident than she was.

"Where's the spider?"

"It's over by the door, can you please—,"

He shook his head, walking over to where she had pointed, "I can't believe you took on my father, but your afraid of this tiny thing."

"Your father didn't have eight creepy little legs." She shivered, slowly climbing down from the table once she was sure he had placed the spider back outside.

She immediately tucked into her food, a satisfied groan leaving her lips, "You know if you ever wanna give up your day job of being the hybrid dictator, you can be my trophy wife."

He raised his eyebrows, quickly filling up the dog bowl before sitting across from her, "What an honour."

"I know right!" She threw her hands up in the air, "So what's on the agenda today? Murder? Revenge? Dry-cleaning?"

"I'm going to wake my siblings at last." Letha clapped her hands smiling excitedly as she noted the happy glint in his eye. He would cover it up and try to deny it, but she could see he missed his family.