19. - THE HANGOVER

( outfits for
chapter above )

𝔱𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔶 𝔪𝔞𝔯𝔨𝔰
dix-neuf. — date night!

"We're going to be very quiet today

"We're going to be very quiet today." Jenna whispered as herself, Rebekah and Alyssa struggled to make it to the kitchen.

Alyssa held her head in pain, "Okay. You're going to have to turn the volume down by a hundred — you're literally screaming right now."

The three girls were incredibly surprised to find Klaus in the kitchen cooking pancakes, "Ah, you're awake, fantastic!"

"Noise." Jenna groaned sitting at the table and slumping over, Rebekah falling into the seat beside her as she glared at her brother suspiciously.

"I haven't had a hangover since 1343 — god that Dumbledore is a bitch." Rebekah rubbed her head, thankful that her vamp healing would take care of it soon, "Why are you here, Nik? Don't you have some children to steal candy from?"

"Nikky!" Letha bounced out of her room, Rudy in her arms and a wide smile on her face.

Alyssa placed a hand over her mouth with a death glare, "How are you so perky?"

"She's still drunk." Letha nodded excitedly behind her hand — Alyssa rolling her eyes and pushing her into a seat, while also taking hold of Rudy.

"I'm here, little sister — because at three o'clock this morning I got a phone call saying I had one two tickets to the wanker convention."

"And you think we had something to do with it?" Rebekah placed a mock offended hand over her heart.

"You forgot to turn your caller ID off."

"Dammit."

He rolled his eyes before dishing up plates for everyone and feeding Rudy, "I figured you'd need a breakfast of champions for the day ahead," he placed a glass of water in front of Letha along with her food, "Rebekah we need to get the information about the last white oak stake from Alaric — Jenna you're going to help us persuade him — Alyssa if you could get Letha to drink several more glasses of water and put her to bed to sleep this off, I would like to see her later. Any questions?"

After several moments of silence Rebekah burst out laughing, "You sound like, Elijah."

"Poppycock — you take that back!"

Letha abruptly fell out of her chair, laughing so hard that tears were streaming down her face, "P-po-, Poppycock!"

Klaus rolled his eyes as the rest of the girls started gigging.