08. - DISTURBING BEHAVIOUR

( outfit she
gets with
rebekah )

𝔱𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔶 𝔪𝔞𝔯𝔨𝔰
huit. — memory lane!

She had not been ready

Not for the onslaught of pain and memories to wash over her like a tilde wave breaking through the dam in her mind, and perhaps not mentally prepared to watch the betrayal form before her eyes.

"I don't want her to remember this, Damon please." Elena's pleading voice resonated through her ears.

She found herself at the high school. Her memories suddenly resurfacing, it had been the night of the fifties decade dance. A man —a vampire had attacked her to get to Elena. She was lying on the floor of the canteen holding her bleeding neck while panting heavily, Letha stared widely between her sister and the two Salvatores.

"Please she can't know about this!"

"Know about what Elena!" Tears streamed down her face as her brows wrinkled in confusion, the sight of her attackers veiny dead body just meters away sending her into a deeper state of distress.

Her sister brushed the hair from her face, chocolate brown eyes meeting her own teary ones, "Don't worry you won't remember any of this."

"I don't think I'm going to forget your two boyfriends stabbing the dude who just bit me!"

"Do it, now." She glanced between the all in alarm, noticing the way Stefan seemed to be trying to change her sisters mind. Elena seemed to truly believe they could remove her memories, perhaps they were hypnotists? Either way she wasn't taking any chances, her shaky fingers grabbed a black marker pen that was laying in the floor a few feet from her and discreetly drew a line on her arm, before the eldest Salvatore sped in front of her.

He bit into his wrist as fangs and veins appeared on his face, the girl trying to scramble back in fear as he shoved his bleeding wrist in her mouth, "You're not going to remember any of this."

"I'm not going to remember any of this."

"You had a nice night with your friends, and now you're going to go home and go to bed."

Letha gasped groaning in pain as she held her head in her hands, finding herself laying on the floor of the bar, "That bitch!"

"Honey, are you okay to continue on? This compulsion runs deep, and the pain is only going to get worse."

"Do it. I have to know." Tears we're dripping down her face by now, but she had to know what else they'd made her forget.

A woman that looked exactly like Elena with luscious curls and a mischievous smirk held her up against the bathroom wall in the Grill, "Sorry about this, munchkin."