then zion walked into the room with two plates of pancakes one for him and one for me, he sat down beside me and kissed my cheek before we ate our pancakes and drank our orange juice.

after the pancakes were eaten and the juice was drank we went upstairs to brush our teeth and i helped dante changed into an actual outfit so he didn't walk around in his pajamas, "daddy park?" dante asked as he turned to zion who was scrolling through his phone.

"now?"

"yeah."

"should we take elom with us?"

"and grandpa."

zion and i were taken back while dante just smiled with his happy self, "grandpa?" i questioned a bit shocked, "yeah, and simba." dante added happily, "okay then, you get to know my mom and sister better." zion said to me with a smile so i nodded.

we walked downstairs and dante excitedly put his shoes on but zion had to help, "by the way elom, dad, simba and i have to go to the park, dante's orders." zion stated as he stood up and dante smiled at everyone, "fine by me." elom said as he got off the couch, "okay." prosper mumbled.

so they put their shoes on and walked out the house while mandy, kekeli and i sat down on the couch, "dante is always so happy." mandy said with a smile, "yeah and i don't know why, he's also very investigating, he has to know everything." i chuckled as i searched through my phone for a photo of dante.

when i found a cute photo of baby dante i decided to post it on instagram because that's probably the only way james would find out it's dante birthday, i obviously wasn't expecting anything from him because he's always a disappointment.

quinn

quinn.evans | my little angel is four today and i still can't process it because he's growing up too fast, my reason for happiness is him and wouldn't change him for anything in this world.

happy birthday baby.

41.2K likes | 4.7K comments

then i just turned off my phone and started a conversation with mandy and kekeli, i'm sure dante was having the time of his life in the park with simba, zion, prosper and elom mainly because he loves the park.

we didn't talk about anything specific just some basic stuff and zion because mandy liked telling me old memories of zion and kekeli liked making fun of him for them plus they were hilarious, so let's just say i have something over zion if he pisses me off.