we hopped into the car and drove off to work happily singing to blind by prettymuch because it's a bop, even dante was trying to sing some of words but he didn't know any so he just mumbled random stuff which made zion and i laugh and smile at his adorable self.

then we arrived at work and our karaoke session came to a sad ending before we hopped out the car and dante ran inside the building while zion and i walked hand in hand after him, "hi." dante said as he noticed the guys and yasmin in reception, "hey dante, how are you?" yasmin smiled down at him.

"good, i'm four tomorrow."

"four? you're gonna be big and strong."

"yeah, like daddy."

"and handsome like him too."

yasmin and the guys turned to zion with weird expressions while he smirked proudly before he picked up dante and kissed his cheek, "debatable." nick mumbled and looked away, "anyway happy birthday for tomorrow cutie." yasmin said smiling at dante, "thank you." he responded happily.

"and quinn's birthday is in five days."

"so technically you're both turning four, just add twenty to
quinn's."

"thanks brandon, really making me feel young."

"you're a dumbass, you're only twenty four while zion is thirty in four years."

"thanks b, fuck you too."

"relax nick and austin are thirty in two years."

"but i'm married with a kid, nick has been single for months."

"yo."

we chuckled while nick just shook his head at austin and stuck his middle finger up at him, "so has brandon." nick stated pointing at brandon, "but i'm trying not to be, you got a girl?" brandon questioned with a raised brow, "no but if i wanted to then i could." nick replied confidently.

"see that's great, but you're going after quinn who has a boyfriend and he so happens to be your very good friend and boss."

"i'm not going after quinn, it's just jokes."

"but jokes are meant to be funny."

"yeah saying you're daddy so you can come over to quinn's place isn't funny."

"i didn't even smile."

"whatever it was funny to me, and it was a joke so don't kill me for it."

"i'll think about it."

nick turned to zion with a blank smile while zion raised a brow at him, "alright work time." zion announced before him with dante in his arms and i walked to the elevator and stepped inside then headed up to the top floor, dante was suddenly a bit sleepy as he yawned and rested his head on zion's shoulder.

"you're sleepy?"

"yeah."

"do you want to sleep in mommy's office?"