"Ahahahahaha!"

Nyx placed her hands over her stomach and laughed heartily. This laughter sounded much more genuine than her giggles.

"This is too funny. You really are an amusing child. If you weren't a Longinus holder, I might want to take you for myself."

Her eyes sharpened as her laughter ceased, a change so abrupt it made Issei's head spin. He gazed into her eyes of unfathomable darkness and felt something other than horniness. His scalp was tingling, the hairs on his neck had risen, and he felt something a lot like sickness worming around in his gut.

This woman was dangerous.

Seriously dangerous.

That was what his instincts were telling him.

"It really is too bad. The fact that you are a Longinus user means I need to defeat you. Don't worry. I won't kill you. But you will have to remain trapped inside Tartarus for the rest of eternity."

"That doesn't sound pleasant, so I'll have to pass," Issei said dryly. "Instead of letting myself get imprisoned, I'd much rather beat you."

"Do you think you can? Little boy, do you not know what I am wearing?"

"... A corset jumper skirt?"

"This isn't just a corset jumper skirt." Nyx trailed her fingers along her outfit, which caused the clothing to tighten in certain places, revealing the expanse of womanly curves this cute-faced woman possessed. Issei found his mouth going dry at the sight. "This is called the Godly Virgin Killer Clothing. It is special clothing given to me by the Gods of Hell. It grants me immunity to attacks from male virgins." She smiled condescendingly. "You'll never be able to—"

BOOSTBOOSTBOOSTBOOSTBOOSTBOOSTBOOSTBOOSTBOOSTBOOSTBOOSTBOOSTBOOSTBOOSTBOOSTBOOSTBOOSTBOOSTBOOSTBOOSTBOOSTBOOSTBOOSTBOOSTBOOSTBOOSTBOOSTBOOSTBOOSTBOOSTBOOSTBOOSTBOOSTBOOSTBOOSTBOOSTBOOSTBOOSTBOOSTBOOSTBOOSTBOOST!

"DRESS BREAK!"

"WHAT?!"

Before Nyx could continue her villainous tirade, Issei used his Balance Breaker's unique ability to boost without limit, granting himself an incredible wellspring of power. He rushed at Nyx, appearing before her so quickly even the goddess of darkness could do little more than blink. She tried to dodge, of course, but Issei had been sparring with people who moved faster than her on a daily basis. He slammed his hand into her chest, leaving a magic circle on it, and then leapt back and snapped his fingers.

The end result of his attack was... about what someone would expect from the world's biggest pervert. Every article of clothing, the outfit Nyx was so proud of, was torn to shreds within seconds.

Even though this woman was an enemy, Issei found himself stunned by the glorious sight of a naked Nyx. Her boobs were large and well-formed, capped with snowy pink nipples that were just begging to be sucked. They looked like two teardrops. Their perfect slopes were perky but had the kind of weight that told him they were real. As a connoisseur of all things breasts, Issei had an eye for when someone's tatas were fake, and these magnificent mammaries were definitely the real deal.

"Saving to the spank bank! Thank you for giving me this blessing," Issei said, clapping his hands together as if in prayer.

"Wha... what... what is this?!" screamed Nyx, covering her breasts and crotch with her hands, her face red and her eyes practically swirling around in their sockets. "How did you break my Godly Virgin Killer Clothes?!"

"Listen up, your bustiness!" Issei shouted as he clenched his scaled gauntlet into a fist. "I may be a hopeless pervert who loves breasts more than life itself, but that doesn't mean I'm a virgin!"