Chapter 61

While Hades' skeletal face could not make a single expression, Issei was sure it would have been gaping. The giant skeleton had locked eyes on Ophis. The young-looking dragon god stood over four heads shorter than Hades, making her look like a child staring up at an adult, but the roles seem to have been reversed to him. Hades was the one reeling after having been sucker punched in the face.

"You... how... how is this possible?!"

Ophis actually rolled her eyes. She took a step forward, which caused the now shocked Hades to take a hesitant step back. It was instinct to retreat in the face of someone stronger.

"Were you not listening to me? I'm no longer among the Top Ten Strongest Beings in the World."

Ophis smiled, but it was not the pleasant smiles everyone saw her direct at Naruto. This smile was cold, condescending, and merciless. Issei shivered as he wondered who taught this naive god to smile like that.

"Of course, that doesn't mean I am by any means weak."

Power seemed to gather around her petite frame, coalescing into dark tendrils like snakes slithering over her body.

"I am more than strong enough to kick your ass."

She spread her arms wide, the gesturing inviting, almost as if she was welcoming Hades into her embrace. Issei knew better. This was not a warm welcome. It was an invitation to disaster.

"Well? What will you do, Lord of the Underworld?"

Hades ground his teeth together in frustration. He looked at his cohorts who were equally unsure of what to do, then looked back at Ophis, standing there so innocently with her head tilted to the side.

"Kill them! Kill them all now!" Hades commanded.

"I thought you might say that," Ophis admitted.

With the command given, Erebus, Nyx, and Angra Mainyu sprang into action.

Nyx disappeared within a swirling aura of darkness and appeared right before Issei. He didn't know who the others were fighting. There was no more time to concern himself with anything except what was in front of him—and what appeared before him was a goddess asking for an ass-whooping.

A super hot goddess whose ass he would definitely not mind spanking one bit.

"You are the one known as Issei Hyoudo, right?" asked Nyx, her smile sinful. "I've heard a lot about you, Mr. Oppai Dragon. They say you are nothing but a big pervert who is obsessed with boobs."

"Who says that?!" asked a shocked Issei. Sure, it wasn't wrong, but that someone would actually say that about him was just mean.

"Ufufu. A lot of people say that. You're the most famous pervert in the entire world."

Nyx giggled like a young maiden in love. It was a wonderful noise, but it also sent a chill down Issei's spine.

"Ahhhhhhh! Aaaaaaaaahhh! Even the goddess Nyx knows my holder is nothing but a big pervert!!!"

"Are you really crying right now, Ddraig?!"

Ddraig wailed from inside of the Sacred Gear. Ever since Issei had become the Oppai Dragon, Ddraig had been inconsolable with grief. It wasn't like Issei didn't understand. The dragon once feared by all as one of the Twin Heavenly Dragons, a creature so monstrous even God himself was forced to join forces with the devils and fallen just to seal him, had been reduced to a tool for a perverted and horny high schooler. Were their situations reversed, Issei might have felt the same way. But damn it. They were in the middle of a battle here. Couldn't Ddraig have waited to cry for just a little while longer?