Summer Time Fun

Since the colosseum had been destroyed, the Three Factions Rating Game had been cut short, and the members who'd participated all went back to their regular lives. The angels returned to Heaven, the fallen returned to their home, the devils went back to their mansions, and the Gremory peerage returned to Kuoh in the human world. Life went back to normal...

Mostly.

"Ninja-sama!!!"

Naruto ducked as Metatron tried to tackle him in a ferocious hug. They had just gotten off the train that traveled between the human world and the underworld several hours ago, and Naruto along with the others had arrived home to discover the ninja-obsessed angel waiting for them. The archangel must have used a different method to travel between dimensions.

The other members of the Gremory Peerage watched as Metatron sailed over Naruto's head, flew out the open door, and landed face first on the porch that led to the entrance hall. The angel skidded across the porch with a harsh sound like, well, like someone who's nose was being ground into wood panels. No one really reacted with any shock despite this. Metatron always acted weird.

"Man..." Issei yawned as he stretched his arms above his head. "I'm so tired. Screw flying to another country. Dimensional jet lag sucks donkey balls."

"It is tough," Rias agreed. "Why don't we all unpack, and then we can relax by doing whatever we want for the entire day? It's still summer, so we have the time."

"That sounds like a good idea," Asia said. "Given what happened, I think we could all use a little break."

"In that case—" Raynare grabbed Issei's arm and hugged it to her chest. Akeno ground her teeth together. "—Ise-kun, why don't you and I have some fun?"

"Erm..." Issei squirmed in her grip, no doubt struggling between his conflicted feelings for Raynare and his lust for her boobs. Naruto almost giggled. Almost. "I... don't know if that would be a good... um..."

Asia's cheeks puffed out as she hugged Issei's other arm. "Don't leave me out of this. I also want to be with Ise-san."

"Fine. Fine." Raynare agreed easily enough. "But you're going to be on the bottom."

"Um, what?" was Issei's dumb response.

Naruto stared at Raynare as she more or less dragged Asia and Issei off. He still wasn't one hundred percent sure about that chick, but he was of the opinion that people could always change. That was how he managed to redeem Gaara, after all. So long as Issei and Asia, the two most affected by what Raynare had done, were willing to give her a chance, he would extend an olive branch to the girl.

He looked over at Akeno. She was still grinding her teeth in frustration.

It looks like someone's not pleased that Raynare is getting close to Asia and Ise.

He shrugged.

Well, it's none of my business.

Irina was also staring after the trio in mild disapproval. Naruto wondered if she was jealous. However, after another moment, the girl shook her head, long brown hair, tied into two ponytails, swaying with the motion.

"I'm not sure I like the fact that Ise is getting so close to a fallen."

"But we're all allied with each other now," Naruto pointed out. Irina turned to him. "I know it might go against the beliefs you've held for so long, but I think it's good if he can bridge the gap between devils and fallen angels."

Irina's eyes went wide, but then she turned away, presenting her back to him. Naruto noticed, absently, that she had placed her hands behind her back, and she was playing with her fingers.