The New Devil on the Block

It was looking to be the start of a beautiful morning. The sky was clear of cloud cover, the sun was shining brightly, and a gentle breeze was blowing through the city, causing the trees to dance and sway. It was the kind of day where most people could not help but feel blessed to be alive.

Uzumaki Naruto was not quite one of those people. He had never really been a morning person. He was the kind of guy who liked to sleep in late. It was a well documented fact that unless there was an important mission, like, you know, protecting a Daimyo or rescuing a princess or defeating an evil demon who wants to create a golem army to conquer the world, Naruto would sleep like the dead.

At least until someone woke him up.

On a side note, considering who often woke him up back then, his wake up calls were always extremely violent. Not to mention painful.

Despite not having any inclination to do so, Naruto did wake up as the light hit his face, groaning a bit as he made to sit up in his bed. Blinking several times, he once more took a moment to curse the sun, as well as his blinds. Why they were even there when they did not block out that damned light was beyond him.

As he absently looked around the room, a small frown formed on his face as he remembered last nights events. That strange chick with the angel wings and getting stabbed in the chest with a spear of light. He should be dead by now, so how had he gotten back here? And just why wasn't he dead?

His hand reached out to rub the center of his bare chest. The frown on his face grew even more prominent when he only found a smooth expanse of skin. If Naruto did not know any better, he would have never believed that he had gotten stabbed by that strange spear of light wielded by the freaky girl with black angel wings in the first place.

His brow furrowing even more as he tried to figure out what had happened and why he was not dead yet, Naruto placed his hands on either side of him so he could lean back and use them as a pillar of support while he put his thinking cap on. It wasn't something he liked to do often, thinking that is, but when required he actually could put his mind to good use.

He just preferred not to because it wasn't as fun. Flying by the seat of his pants was more his style.

As his left hand hit the bed, he felt something warm and soft and round underneath his palm. It felt absolutely nothing like this bed.

He froze. On reflex, his hand gave an experimental squeeze, which prompted a moan from whatever it was he had grabbed a hold of. His eyes drifted down towards his bed.

Only it wasn't his bed that he was seeing. It was a girl. A very beautiful girl. A very beautiful, very familiar girl.

She was also a very naked girl.

He must still be dreaming.

As he looked at the girl in his bed, he took note of several things. For one, the mound his hand was resting on was, in fact, the girl's right breast. Her creamy white skin created an interesting contrast to his sun-kissed tan, and the light pink of her nipple stood out even more starkly as the hardened nub peaked out from in between his ring and middle finger.

He also noted that he knew this girl. Well, recognized her at any rate. It was the same girl he had seen with the Nadeshiko one after playing his prank on those three perverts. After leaving for class, he had asked one of his classmates about her. He had been surprised by what he had found out. Apparently, this girl was quite popular. The lust of all men and the envy of all women. Rias Gremory.

Not that he could blame them, he thought to himself as his eyes drank in the girl's beauty, taking note of her silky smooth skin, incredible figure and the soft, carefully trimmed patch of hair situated just above the V of her sex. Her gorgeous crimson locks fanned across the bed to create a startling contrast with the white sheets he had taken to using.