EPILOGUE

"I can't believe I'm getting married again." Stepping into my white chiffon wedding dress, I was mesmerised at how gorgeous and perfectly fitted the dress was.

With a lacy off-the-shoulder neckline, this tight sheath of white fell around me and train on the ground. The chiffon veil attached to the back of the neckline, it almost enveloped me like a superhero's cape.

Zipping me up, "And I can't believe it took you this long to say yes." Ms Elize Baur, as always had to be her sarcastic self.

"Up top that one." Chucking another glass of wine and ignoring my raised eyebrows, Anastasia wholeheartedly agreed with my mom.

"You're lucky I don't have another bridesmaid, Ana." Allowing the makeup artist to finish decorating and accentuating my face for the day, I taunted.

"Indeed, I am. Can you imagine having one of your lab partners helping you be all girly while not mentioning a single scientific word for a whole week? - No, I didn't think so." Embellishing her rose long strapless ruched bridesmaid dress with a teardrop diamond necklace, Ana mused.

"Now, now, ladies. Let's not start a competition." Bringing her attention back to Ana and me, after having instructed the hairdresser what she should do with my hair, "Let's just be happy Angelica is marrying a charming, loving and great man. My daughter definitely deserves it."

"Thanks, mom." Blushing at the mention of the man I was finally marrying, my heart skipped a beat.

Even after two years of seriously dating Storm, a part of me was still bewildered. And when he popped the life-changing question two months ago on our official 2nd anniversary, I was awestruck. But also ecstatic. Unlike my past self, I was no longer afraid of commitment, and when the question arose, my 'yes' came without any hesitation.

*Knock* *Knock* *Knock*

"Who is it?" My mom took the one out of my mouth.

"The bride's ring boy." My father answered for Kyle.

Chuckling at my father's attempt to mimic a child's voice, my mom opened the door for him and planted a light kiss on his lips before allowing them in. Running straight towards me with excitement, Kyle beamed like the ray of sunshine he was.

"You look beautiful, mommy." With pure happiness spreading across his face, Kyle looked up at me like he was looking at a Goddess.

Cupping his face and pressing a light kiss on his cheek, "Thanks, sweetheart. You look handsome, yourself."

Blushing, Kyle threw himself at him. Catching him in my arms, I managed to keep both of us stable on the chair I was occupying.

"Kyle, sweetheart, you are scrunching up mommy's wedding dress. And you, young lady, you are putting your makeup all over him." Slowly detaching Kyle from me, my mom stated and gently wiped my lipstick off of Kyle's cheek.

"We all need to remain presentable until this wedding is done." She practically scolded both Kyle and me. Raising one of my delicate eyebrows at her, I bit down on my sarcastic remark. The woman has been helping out with this wedding since day one, after all.

"Yes, grandma."

"Yes, mom."

Kyle and I simultaneously uttered.

Sitting Kyle down on a chair beside me, "You got the ring, Auden?"

Rolling his eyes at my mom's compulsion to control everything, "Yes, hun." He affirmed in a tone that confirmed my mom had asked him this specific question once already. If not more.