CHAPTER 11

Swallowing, "Yes, sir. I'm sorry, sir."

Gosh, I wasn't stupid. Two slaps and I utterly understood his warning. No more psychological mind tricks on Storm Ives. Not unless I intentionally wanted to get smack.

"I'm glad I'm being understood." Pressing kisses along my spin, he made his way up to my shoulder.

"Arch your back, even more, Doc. Tighten your grip on the sheets. Hold onto your footing and prepare yourself for your awaiting punishment." Brushing his fingers along my back and down to my butt, he instructed far more composed than me.

My chest rising and falling in anticipation, I obediently carried out his order. Seizing hold of my inner thighs, Storm moved my legs apart. Ass high up. Legs opened up for his view and touch. I suddenly felt naked, even though I was still in my panties.

Messing with my psych and endocrine gland, Storm pulled his hands away from my firm round butt cheeks every few seconds. Instead of spanking me as expected, he would increase the teasing by continually fondling my ass. However, it took no genius to figure out he was purposely driving me crazy.

"As your dominant tonight, Doc, it is my responsibility to make sure you are completely aware of why you are being punished."

Startling me, his palm connected with my skin, stinging and vibrating my cheeks as he warmed my bottom. Returning to a caress, "Do you know why you are getting spank tonight, Angel?"

Whacking my ass again, I clenched into the sheets, my breaths laboured. "Yes, sir."

Massaging where he had smacked, "Tell me." He commanded.

"I blatantly disobeyed - OUCH! -" Taking another fervent unexpected hit, I bumped forward and strongly fisted the sheets.

Striking without the kneading, he's been performing, "Did I ask you to stop?"

"No, sir. I apologize."

Slugging his hand on my tingling chafed ass, "Apologies accepted. Keep talking."

Another cracking thump, "Tell me what you've done." One more slap, "How did you land yourself in this position?"

Sucking in my ragged breathing after yet another harsh swipe, "I chose to disobey your direct order - AHH! - and warn - Ouch- ing, sir." Giving me a hot prickling bottom, my sentence broke from his fervent unforgiving strikes.

"What else?" Pulling his arm back and puissantly clipping my ass, Storm showed his dissatisfaction towards my non-descriptive answer.

"I teased you on purpose, sir. Knowing you couldn't do anything because of my parents' presence." Crashing his lips on my stark red button, Storm soothed the sting and rewarded my correct answer.

"And?" Biting on my ass cheeks, I let out a growl.

His touches, lips, tongue and teeth grazing against my burning inflamed skin gave rise to pleasure within me. Racking my brain for an answer, all I got was a smudge of dots. "I can't remember, sir."

Backhanding my ass, this time I was prepared for it. Nonetheless, my scream was just as loud as when I wasn't prepared for his hits.

"Try harder, Doc."

"I don't - Darn it!" Exhaling a sharp breath, I cussed at his swift swipes.

"This attitude, Angel, is gonna get you the belt. I warned you about your attitude earlier ... Didn't I?" Petting my poor afflicted ass, Storm's high-octane compelling voice and statement rose my breathing to a whole new level.

The throbbing and wetness between my legs soaring and piquing its interest at the news. I should be getting anxious at the idea of being belted, not excited and aroused. Surely something was broken inside me.