CHAPTER 21

Draped in utter darkness and restraint, my sensory senses kicked in, heightening the effect of Storm's breaths, touches, kisses and strokes. All I could do was stand still, let Storm direct my body as he deemed appropriate and enjoy. Just enjoy. Nothing else.

Kneeling on the soft mattress, my ass up in the air, my inside sweltered and my breathing was refusing to let go of its death grip around my trachea. Clutching harder on the pillow underneath my head, I didn't need my eyes to know Storm was running a Wartenberg wheel along the outline of my back and over my buttocks.

Carefully mapping my ass cheeks to perfection, like he was drawing the world's most intricate map, the sensation of the metal pinwheel was unique. Dangerous if not appropriately handled. But absolutely exhilarating if used with the right precision. And Storm knew just how to use this medical device.

Sensing Storm's lips on my skin, so close to my butt hole, yet so far away, I was itching to just grab Storm by the back of his head and push his mouth into me. To feel his tongue deep into me. To end this slow torture of his smooches on my flesh.

"Sir..." Practically wiggling my behind into his face, I pleaded for more contact. But Storm..... Devious little Storm ..... Wasn't having any of it.

Feeling his smile against the skin of my rear, I knew Storm was going to be relentless. And by the end of this night, I was going to become the queen of begging.

Disappearing from behind me, the lack of Storm's warmth sent a chill down my back. Staying in position as instructed, despite hating being left like this, unable to see my surroundings and basically just trusting Storm and his intentions, goosebumps ran across my body.

"Lay on your stomach." Hovering above my body, Storm ordered close to my ears.

Curious as to what he was going to do next, I crashed my body on the mattress without any hesitation. Trailing his hot kissing from the back of my neck down to my calf, Storm caught me off guard when he clasped another pair of cuffs around my ankle.

"Sir?" The need to know what was happening or what he was planning, killing me, I couldn't keep my questions buried any more.

"Shush... Just trust me." Keeping my arms separated above my head, Storm vocalised. The Dom in him mixing with the sweet version of him.

Nodding, "Okay." I mumbled.

Tying a leathery strap on my wrist restraints, I tried to tug, but couldn't go very far. I was left arms apart. Somehow bond to the bed.

"But, can I at least know what you are doing?" Totally ignoring his instruction to just trust him and enjoy this moment, I inquired.

Spanking my post-derrière in one brusque movement, "I said no more questions." Spreading my legs apart, and swinging at my stinging butt cheeks again, Storm was fully immersed in his dominant character.

"Sorry, sir." Hissing at the spanking, I apologised and let Storm work on attaching another pair of straps around my ankle cuffs.

Sprawled on my belly, spread like an eagle in an 'X' formation, I found myself unable to close my legs or hands together. No matter how much I tugged at the leathery ropes affixed to my leather cuffs, there was no escaping my restraint. I was indeed at Storm's complete mercy.

"Jerking won't do you any good, Doc. You're attached to this wonderful little system called, under-the-bed restraint, and no matter how much you yanked at it, it's gonna keep you in whatever position I want, for however long I want." Dragging his fingertips along the wetness of my vaginal opening to my rear end, Storm informed me in a calm and cogent tone.