Who the phck-

Conan stared at the woman in confusion. "How do you...know me and why can't I get any information from the scan." 

The woman chuckled softly. "I thought so. My name is Elizabeth Reed. Gavin's birth mother. I see you take interest in my son.." Conan looked at her puzzled. He blinked twice and did a small background check. "That's not possible...You're dead. You died 32 years ago during Gavin's child birth. Are you part of my programing?" 

Elizabeth sighed and floated over to him. "In a way. Instead of Amanda you have me. Since you were specifially designed to keep my son safe, Elijah thought about putting me into your code. Kind of like Amanda but less b*tch?" 

Gavin smelled coffee. He sat up not entirely awake and opened his eyes. Tina looked over at him. "I wouldn't. It tastes weird now." 

Gavin got up anyway and bee-line to the coffee maker, pouring it into a cup, and sipping the hot liquid. ". . . . . your right ew.." He drank it as he walked back to her. 

His ears twitched. "Where's Conan..." His eyes turned a dark green.

Tina almost jumped, "He.. He went to go see Fowler, about an hour ago, then went to turn the evidence in why?" Gavin ran off, Tina followed him in confusion and concern. 

"FOWLER. WHERE THE HELL IS CONAN." Fowler looked up annoyed. "Nice to see you too, Reed. He should be in the evidence room. He left my office an hour ago."